1: I choose you!

Your alarm sounds and you wake up tired and in a horrible mood you quickly turn off the alarm and go back to sleep...

"WAIT A MINUTE-" you thought to yourself

you quickly get up and put on your school uniform and realise the skirt a little to small but you can make it work. You make a quick breakfast and go zooming out the door but then you remembered something

"Oh! I forgot to get my keys and lock the door" you say to yourself

You quickly go get it and lock the door and run to school hopefully your not late or anything but you were worried about one thing how would the kids in fukurodani would treat you?

You stop and see the big school.

"wow" you say to yourself in amazement

You walk in the school gates and look at the time.

"Oh no I'm ganna be late!" You say and start to run inside the school you burst into you homeroom class and everyone is staring at you.

"Oh you must be the new student" said the teacher. "Y-yes I am" you say in a shaky voice so many people are looking at you. "Mind introducing yourself"? The teacher ask. "Oh yea my name is Y/N L/N and I came from nekoma" you say

"HEY HEY HEY you come from nekoma do you know a guy named kuroo he is this big and this tall and he is the team captain of the volleyball team" said a guy with golden colored eyes and white and black hair

"Oh- yea I do know who kuroo is he is my friend" you say. "Oooohh co-" the guy was interrupted by the teacher "ok bokuto inside voices L/N go sit next to him I guess because you too seem to get along well" the teacher says.

You walk over to were the teacher told me to sit at I was seated behind the guy named bokuto. "hey what's your name again hey?" Asked bokuto clearly he seems like the type of guy that has one brain cell but to be honest he looks cute. "My name is Y/N L/N" you say. "Ohh that's a cute name L/N-chan" says bokuto. "Hey hey hey My name is bokuto kotaro the one and only owl man" he said.

You giggle at his joke he wasn't joking about being an owl he looked like one! Class started and so we got to work most of the stuff was things you learned at nekoma already. You see bokuto having trouble and is stuck as you hear him whine like a little babie.

"Awww do you need help bokuto?" I asked. He looked shook "YES OF COURSE"! He said outloud "shhhhhh" the teacher gave bokuto the death stare. Bokuto moved his desk next to yours and his leg accidentally touched you quickly move it away and help him out.

"And then you find the square root to-" you see bokuto staring at you "ahem work my dude" you say to him but he seems to distracted by you. "Hey hey hey you look pretty hoot" bokuto said. "Wait what"?! You say "eh you heard me" bokuto said with a smirk he went back to work on his paper. You shake your head and keep working.

~time skip~

**bell rings**

You get your stuff and pack up. "Hey L/N-chan come eat lunch with me please" said bokuto. You sigh "fine owl face" you say he laughs and walks out. "Hey L/N do you mind tutoring bokuto he seems to really like you and treat you better then the other tutors he had" said the teacher. "Oh no problem" you say. "This means I pick bokuto I was originally ganna ask for any tutoring jobs here for some money this is fine" you said

The teacher nods and hand you money "for keeping him a little more quiet then usual" said the teacher you thank her and head to your other classes.