7:approve

Eef sorry for the late update I got really busy with sports and stuff like that also I went to a protest so yea that was cool hope you enjoy <3

n/n=nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After helping your brothers mess and drying everything down you end up messing around with bokuto and Akihiro.

"Pebble want to play some COD with me" asked your brother. "Sure but.....whoever loses gets to make the food" you say. "Did someone say food" you look at bokuto. "Yes food~" you say.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

"Akihiroooooooooo~ why" you start to pout. "I dont know I'm just too good" he says. "Oooooo~~ dose this mean chibi-chan makes food" says bokuto. "Chibi-chan?" Your brothers says as he smirks. "Yea chibi-chan I'd her nickname i gave her" said bokuto.

"Now pebble make the food" "ugh fineeeee" you got up and head towards the kitchen.

Bokutos pov

"Soooo~~ um" awkward silence fell upon me and y/n's brother. "So owl dude what are your extensions with n/n" said y/n's brother. "Man he is scary" I thought in my head. "W-were just friends bro-" I said wait did I just say bro-" y/n's brother face changed into a calmer face. "At least tell me how you actually feel dude" he said.

My face turned red. "I- umm I really think your sister is cute and she is a great girl" I say. "Hmmmm ok-" he said. "I'm just asking  I dont want my pebble to be hurt....like last time" he muttered the last bit but I still heard it.

"What happened last time" I asked. "Shit I should have not asked" y/n's brother looked at me with a sad face. "What happened last time was.........

She never got her chicken nuggies"

(Jk jk I'm sorry I'll continue now ^-^)

"What happened last time her last relationship was horrible." He said.
"How come?" I asked. "She was happy but he wasn't her would get layed by other girls cheating on her and she would always come back crying on my shoulder I told her many times to break up with him but she is too nice and her heart is gold so she stayed with him until she moved here" he said.

"Damn I wonder who the person was I would beat the shit out of him if I ever see him" I thought

"Anyways- she seems really happy around you" he said. "Oh I mean she's like this to everyone she is really something else huh" i say while daydreaming about her.

"You wanna see some of her baby photos~" I looked at Akihiro and smirked. "LETS DO IT" I said.

y/n pov

"Hmm what should I make" i thought to myself. "Oh I know I'll make us some romen from scratch" I took out everything I needed and started off with making the noodles.

~~~time skip~~~~

"Oh my goodness this took forever but I'm done" I said outloud. I heard Akihiro and bokuto laughing loudly so I go to check on them. "Hey g-" I see them looking at my old photos of me when I was a baby. "AHH AKIHIRO WTF DONT LOOK AT THEM THERE UGLY LOOK AWAY BOKUTO" I said turning red and tackle Akihiro to the ground.

"Ack- p-pebble get o-off I cant breath" I got off of Akihiro and he laughed. "Chibi you look so cute when you were a child" said bokuto. "WAIT NO I MEAN NOT IN THAT WAY YOU LOOK WAY BETTER N- I MEAN YOU ALWAYS LOOK GOOD" said bokuto.

"Pfft" you laugh at bokutos comment and he blushes. "Ok guys food is read-" before you could finish Akihiro and bokuto raced each other to get to the food almost tripping. You laugh and walk to the food.

"Thank you for the food" you all say. Bokuto quickly picked up his chopsticks and ate fast like too fast that he started to choke. "OH GOD BOKUTO" you help him and he stopped choking. "T-thanks chibi" he said. "Bokuto calm down and slow down dude" said Akihiro. "Hmph fine I just cant help it it's so gooooooooddd~~" said bokuto.

You blush and keep eating.

After everyone finished and washed there plates bokuto left because his mom told him too. "Oh bye bokuto" I said. "Bye chibi" he said. I stopped him and kissed his cheek lightly and he look like he would burst into flames at any minute.

"I approve" you look back at your brother standing in front of you. "Approve what" I asked. "I approve of him being my brother in law" he said. I blush "Akihiro s-shut up" I say. He laughed and we decided to play on our vr sets.