2: new friend

The bell rings and you head over to the lunch room but someone stopped you

"Hey hey hey were do you think your going" said a Male voice. You already know who it is "i- erm I was just going to eat lunch" you say to bokuto. He lifts up an eyebrow "are you ganna eat with me today"? He says. You remember what you said to him ugh. "Sure I'll go" you say you really didn't want to go because your kinda shy but you felt safe with bokuto and less weird and awkward with him.

"Hey L/N-chan are we friends"? He asked. You looked surprised and smirked "yea of course we are" you say with a smile. Wow your first friend this is great you see bokuto smile and he looked he won the lottery.
"Oi L/N-chan come here" he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards a table were lots of boys tall scary looking boys sat at you assumed that they were in volleyball I mean you already saw the volleyball team when you once accidentally walked in on them.

"Hey guys! This is my best friend L/N-chan" he said with a wide smile

*ahh so cute* you thought in your head

"Oh hello  my name is akaashi" said the boy as he seemed like a really cold person he looks like someone that would ignore you all the time. The rest of the other players introduced themselves all giving you a smirk or a wink. This is exactly why I'm shy lots of boys seem to be interested in me because of my curves so I cover myself up. Lots of people think i cover up because I'm 'insecure' but I dont mind.

"OH L/N-chan sorry that I kept you here I forgot you haven't eaten yet I'll get us some food" said bokuto. He left you with all these boys. Akaashi looked at me "he seems to like you" he said. "W-what"?! You looked confused as you say that. "I mean if I was bokuto I would like you but eh that's him" said akaashi. Wait bokuto likes me you thought of it for a while and then remember the smile he gave you once and you blushed.

"Hey hey hey guess who's back" said bokuto as he interrupted you daydream. "Oh h-hi bokuto-san" you say your face is red. "What's wrong L/N-chan?" He asked not noticing you blushing. "N-nothing I'm fine" you say.

"Oh ok then oh wait here" he hands you your food. "Never thought I'd say this but bokuto might have found a girlfriend" you turn to see akaashi say that. You turn red and bokuto kinda looked embarrassed. "H-hey stop that man your just jealous" said bokuto. Akaashi shrugs "maybe I am" he says. "WAIT WHAT" bokuto looked surprised.

Akaashi grinned "I'm just kidding all i wanted to see was your reaction on how I'm sliding on your girl"

** (pls dont think of it dirty you dirty f-)**

"Hmph" you see bokutos expression

*"cute"* you thought

You hear the bell ring but you hadn't even touched your food you were to busy talking to bokuto. "I'm not ganna be late to class see ya bokuto talk to you later darling" akaashi said as he left you and bokuto alone. "Wait did he just call me darling-" you say in shock. "Oooo L/N-chan akaashi must really like you" he says but his face change from a smile to a frown. "What's wrong bokuto-san" you said. "N-nothing oh you can call me by my first name I mean were just friends it fine" he says looking red. "Oh ok kotaro" you say he smiles.

"OH WAIT CLASS" he says getting up. "Oh yea we better run" you say. "Oh and bokuto you can call me by my first name" you smile softly and that made him blush. "O-ok Y/N" he says you both speed walk to class but not saying another word to each other.

Bokutos POV

"N-nothing oh you call me by my first name I mean were just friends it fine" I say as I blush. *"I wish we were more than friends though"* I thought. "Oh ok kotaro" said Y/N why is she so damn cute I mean I'm not saying being cute is a bad thing but her cuteness distracts you and all you can think about is her when i  layed eyes on  Y/N

I felt love at first sight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Dont mind me just a friendly reminder to stay safe I'm bored af so I started to write this stay with me guys I'll try to make it better just a FYI there will be lemons🍋🍋 but I'll warn you if you dont want that so you can skip it idk I'm ganna try to make this story happy but with tea *sips tea* stay with me sorry if its boring trust me It'll get better ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I'm thinking about writing a kuroo book after finishing up this one just let me know what you think bye my lovelys.**