3: tutor

Your pov

After school was over and helping bokuto in some classes you had to leave

"HEY HEY HEY were are you going Y/N"? Asked bokuto. "I'm going home why"? I asked. "Oh I wanted you to come to see me practice if you had nothing to do" he said with a shy looking face. "Oh um sure I have nothing to do" you said with a smile. "Great"! He said and he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the gym.

"Hey everyone meet Y/N" said bokuto. "Oh it's that one chick" said one of his friends. Akaashi walked over to you "hey darling what are you doing here are you ganna be our manager?" He asked. "O-oh I'm not su-" you get interrupted by bokuto. "Y/N you should be our manager" said bokuto with a big cute smile on his face and that was enough to make you blush. "I dont know I haven't played volleyball in a year" you say. "Aww please common" said bokuto with puppy eyes.

"I'll think about it but dont you have a girls volleyball team too"? You ask. "Oh yea we do are you thinking about joining that club" he said. "Yea so I can get back to playing" you say. "Well they dont have practice today so there not there but you can play with us although your not good enough to play against m-" you punch bokutos arm softly but enough to make it hurt a little. "I can go against you anytime" you say with a smirk that made bokuto blush. "Ok then let's starts" he said. "Hey darling mind if I be in your team"? Asked akaashi. "Oh sure i dont mind" you say. "Hey akaashi I thought you were ganna help me" said bokuto whining. "I'm ganna help Y/N" said akaashi while smirking.

You start playing and still no points for the other team or yours. "Y/N pass" said akaashi as he passed the volleyball to you. You jump up and spike it hard just like your big brother taught you. The ball crossed the other side making a big boom. "Wwwwwwha?" Bokuto and the rest of the team including your team and even the coach mouths went open. "Wow Y/N how did you do that"? Asked akaashi. "Oh I learned that from my big brother" You say. "Your brother must be really good at volleyball" says bokuto as he walks over to you. "Yea he is really good at volleyball" you say.

You finish the rest of the game and your team won 25-23 you didn't score all of them you only scored 2 points but you did block and receive well.

"Hey kotaro" you walk over to the sweaty owl. "Oh hey Y/N have you decided to be our manager?" He says. "Hmmmmm sure I'll be your m-" he stops you from saying the rest and hugs you tight. "YAY Y/N IS OUR NEW MANAGER" he says outloud catching everyone's attention. "Y/N is our manager now?" Asked akaashi. "She sure is" says bokuto. "Now we get to see her beauty every day" said some guys. "Hey dont say that" said bokuto a little jealous. "Oh looks like someone's jealous" said akaashi with a smirk. "H-hey no I'm not" said bokuto as he blushed.

"Wait right here Y/N i have to change"  said bokuto "oh ok" you say. Bokuto walks out with his school clothes. "Ok let's go" you say. "Were are we going" asked bokuto. "I have to tutor you my dude" you say. "Can I come I could help you keep this guy under control" said akaashi. "Oh sure you can and if we have time we could go and get icecream" you say with a bright smile that made akaashi and bokuto blush. "Y-yea ok" said both of the blushing boys.

~~~time skip~~~

"BOKUTO PAY ATTENTION" said akaashi. "I AM THOUGH" said bokuto. You laugh while watching the males fight and yell at each other. You grab bokutos hand and put a pencil in his hand. "Common my dude focus" you say. That made bokuto blush you noticed what you were doing and quickly take away your hand. "I-im sorry" you say.

"I-its fine" said bokuto as he blushed. "I wish that was me" said akaashi. "You want me to hold your hand"? You ask akaash. "No I'm joking I'm just trying to make bokuto jealous" he says with a smirk. "Hey not cool dude" says bokuto. "Kotaro focus on your work" you say. "Yesh ma'am" he says as he starts to work.

"This is the first time bokuto actually finishes up his work" says akaashi. "That's sad" you say as all three of you walk around the park. "Ooooo~ we should get icecream" you say. "Oh yes please" says bokuto as both of you run to the icecream shop and leave akaashi but he follows. "Guys slow down" he yells.

"LAST ONE THERE PAYS" says bokuto. That made akaashi run after you too. You laugh but dont see were your going when

*bam*

You end up falling to the ground because you bumped into someone. "Oh sorry there are you ok" you see a tall guy wearing a red jacket that said Nekoma. Wait a minute. "Kitty is that you"? You finally see who it is. "BED HEAD" you say. "Hey I told you to not call me that" kuroo makes a sad face. "I'm sorry I couldn't control myself I just missed you" you say that made kuroo blush "awww kitty misses me" he says that made you blush. "Kuroo"?! You look over to see bokuto. "The one and only" says kuroo.

You all walk and talk to your way at the icecream place. You see akaashi on the side not talking "Akaashi get over here" you say pulling him to you and the others. "Oh ok" he says.

You finally reach the icecream place. "I'll pay for kitty" says kuroo that made you blush a little. "Oh ok bed head" you say. "Hey stop calling me that" he says as he blushed. You see bokuto have a frowny expression on his face. "Kotaro are you ok" you ask him. "Yea I'm fine" he says as he smile to you.

You pay for the icecream and leave to go to the park. "So how did you all meet" asked kuroo. "Oh Y/N made the first move and she helped me with a math question then I asked her to eat lunch with me and my team" says bokuto. "And I met Y/N when she came to sit next to me right darling" says akaashi. "Why do you call her darling" said kuroo a little jealous same for bokuto. "I can call her darling If i want to but I'm trying to make bokuto jealous" says akaashi.

"Hmph not cool" says bokuto as he pouts. "Oh ok" says kuroo. You saw kuroo get a little sad. "Aww is my little bed head sad" you say that made kuroo blush. You start to pet his bed head and he likes that. "Mmmm~
Y/N that feels nice" said kuroo that made you blush. "Hey I want my hair to be pet" says bokuto you laugh. "Ok then" you use your other hand to pet bokutos hair. "Wow its softer than I thought it would be" you say

After petting the too boys all of them walk you home. "Oi darling you think any of these day we could have a sleep over" said akaashi. "Ooo~ that sounds fun sure how about Saturday" you say. "Sure I have nothing to do darling" says akaashi you see bokuto and kuroo jealous. "Both of you can come to" you say to both of the males

That made them smile. "YES PLEASE" they both say with a happy expression. You laugh and that made all of the boys blush. "Ok bye guys see you tomorrow" you say and wave. "Bye darling/kitty/ Y/N" all of the boys look at each other as they all called you something different. "Haha bokuto doesn't have a nickname for kitty" says kuroo. "Hey I'll make one up" says bokuto.

You laugh and walk inside. "I'm tired" you say as you walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

Bokutos POV

I walked with akaashi and kuroo. "Soooooo~ kuroo how long have you and Y/N known each other" I asked. "Oh we have known each other sence we were 3 years old our moms were friends until-" kuroo stops talking and I wonder what happened. "What kuroo"? I asked. "Bokuto akaashi never bring up her mom or her dad
ok" said kuroo. "Yea of course I won't I promise" I say. "Well her mom died because her father killed her while he was drunk i was there while it happened she was crying and her big brother was there too so he called the cops and they took their parents away leaving kitty and his brother alone so they took her brother away and took him to America" said kuroo I never knew what happened to Y/N. "Well I need to go see ya" said kuroo as he walked away from me and akaashi.

"Bokuto"? Said akaashi. "What akaashi" I said. "Did you get jealous when she call kuroo bed head she has his own nickname for him but not for you" said akaashi. "I- yes kind of" I said I actually felt really jealous when kuroo and Y/N talk and call each other nicknames.

"Well I have to go back home bye akaashi" I say. "Oh ok bye bokuto" said akaashi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Eeeeef I'm not ganna nose bleed I just saw this cute boy I want to talk to him but i cant help. Oh and stay with me if the chapter gets boring I'll get better I promise and if you are waiting for the 🍋🍋🍋 be patient plz ok it takes a while to do that dont rush otay.**