HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOKUTO

So this is not a chapter for the book but I little one shot. Tehe how about a...yandere bokuto anyone well your in luck here ya go enjoy~.
⚠️gore, kidnap, rape, and a crazy bokuto⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~
Bokuto didnt fall in love or knew what love was he was all over volleyball nothing else mattered to him. Well akaashi was there to but he didnt matter when bokuto met you.

You were akaashi's next door neighbor bokuto met you when he was going over and he saw you at akaashi's house. Bokuto didnt think much at first he thought you were cute. But when he started to hang out with you more he caught huge feelings. He didnt know how to love because his only love was volleyball. He always got attention but he didnt know how to give attention to others.

Bokuto takes huge risk and he isn't afraid to kill either for you. He hasn't killed anyone no no but he has thought of it many times. His mood swings dont help at all. He would get VERY jealous if another talked to you. Even when akaashi talks to you he gets mad and jealous.

Whenever he can he takes pictures of you and when he saw your skirt fly up a little he took the picture. When you were sitting in front of him in class he took another picture of your behind. He thought of many bad things to do with those pictures. But he always saves them for home he doesn't want a boner during class.

One day he saw you with akaashi. He didnt think much of it he just stared. When he saw akaashi kiss your lips and you kissed back he snapped.

"Common bokuto you dont want to kill your best friend right"? He thought to himself. He punched the wall beside him and broke it a little blood Common out from his knuckles. He smiled to himself the thought of making you his for life. Bokuto is pretty stupid yes but when it comes to thinking bad thoughts naughty or bad he gets great ideas for those.

He walked back to his house forgetting about school and has a crooked smile all the way back.

You ans akaashi looked at each other and blushed. "How do we tell bokuto about this" you said. "Dont worry I'll tell him" you both smiled and walked back to class but departed because you were a 3rd year and he was a 2nd year forgetting about bokuto.

You walked into class and never got a hello. "Hmm wonder where bokuto is he always says hello and starts asking questions" you thought to yourself. You sat down and started to work out was a boring day because there was no bokuto around. When the school day came to an end you met up with akaashi.

"Hey y/n bokuto texted me that he wanted us at his house" you nodded and walked hand to hand with akaashi all the way to bokutos house. When you got there the door was unlocked. You both shrugged it was bokutos house after all. You walked in and the room was dark. "Bokuto"? And then all of a sudden your where hit in the back of your head.

You fell and hit your head making you pass out. Akaashi's eyes widen. "Y/N" he ran towards you and looked up at the figure with glowing yellow eyes. "Bokuto..." akaasi mumbled out. "You look so pathetic under me akaashi how about you join y/n-chan down in the basement huh"? Bokuto smiled at akaashi. "Go to hell bokuto" bokuto sighed. "I didn't want to get my hands dirty but I guess it will be fun torturing you infort of my sweet y/n-chan goodnight". "Wait b-" and lights out.

You woke up tied up on a bed with a gag in your mouth. You looked around panicking and then you saw akaashi on the floor bleeding for his head. You squirmed a little and akaashi looked up at you. "Y/n...dont worry everything w-will be f-fine" you started to cry. You didnt want akaashi to die. You heard a door open and your eyes widen to see bokuto smiling holding a tray of food. "Hey hey hey y/n how was your nap princess" you cringed at him. "Oh right you cant talk silly me let me take off that gag" he took it off but the minute it came off you spit in his face. "Go to hell bokuto" bokuto smiled and licked off your spit. "Mmm y/n your mouth is tasty but I wonder how down there taste like". He said with a smirk. "Bokuto let her g-go" bokuto scoffed and walked toward akaashi. "Or what you'll hurt me yea right even if you were in good condition you cant beat me" bokuto proceeded  to kick akaashi over and over again in the stomach.

"BOKUTO LET HIM GO" you said with watery eyes and snot. "How about NO NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KILL YOU TO Y/N" this was bad bokutos mood has changed. Bokuto got up and got a knife. "Now you've always been pretty akaashi but let's change that" bokuto pressed the knife on akaashi's cheek and akaashi shrieks. "S-stop bokuto" akaashi mumbled out. "No" bokuto pressed the knife harder and peeled some skin off. "BOKUTO STOP YOUR HURTING HIM" you screamed out but that didnt stop bokuto. He smiled seeing akaashi bleed out. "Y/n is mine got it akaashi mine hehe" he stabbed him in the arm and on the leg making akaashi scream in pain.

You couldn't take it anymore so you did what you had to do. "BOKUTO STOP ILL BE YOUR ONLY YOURS JUST LET HIM LIVE DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME" bokuto stopped and turned his head towards you. "Really"? You nodded. "YAYAYA Y/N YOUR MINE NOW HA" bokuto started to jump up and down and ran towards you. "Now I'll make sure your mine princess infort of akaashi of course" you blinked a few times and then in the matter of seconds your clothes came right off. Bokuto hovered over you and smiled. "Now your all mine and I'll make sure to finish inside you to" he chuckled a little.

You started to cry well at least akaashi is safe for now. You turned over to see akaashi crying he was going to see his girlfriend getting fucked by another make matters worse a psychopath and his bestfriend. "I'll be gental y/n but dont blame me when I get crazy" he them kissed you forcefully. You weren't ready for any of this but you let him do whatever he wanted just for akaashi.

"I love you y/n"

"Go burn in hell bokuto"

And then you felt it go in.

^not proof read^