8: ask you something (lime)

Quick heads up there is some lime in here I'll warn you when it happens and when it will end ok bye bye

----------------------------
"Y/N WAKE UP AND GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS" you fall off your bed and see your brother in front of you. "Akihiro you shit" you say. He laughs "get ready I made pancakes". He walked away leaving you on the floor. You hear your phone ring and see its bokuto. You pick up.

"HEY Y/N" your ear feels raped by his loud voice.

"Hey kotaro" you change while talking to him.

"So I was wondering of you wanted to hang out" said bokuto

"Oh of course when though"?

"Hmmm how about today"

"Oh sure I have nothing to do"

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS" you hear your brother downstairs and sigh.

"Sorrg kotaro I gotta go see you at school"

"Oh ok see ya chibi-chan"

He hangs up and you go downstairs to see your brother eating a bunch of pancakes.

"Fat ass give me some" he hands you some and you eat it. "Bokuto wants to hang out after school" you say. "Oh yea that's fine just make sure he doesn't touch you without permission" you blush at your brothers comment.

"Ok bye Akihiro see ya later" you wave goodbye to your brother and head out.

~~~~time skip to school~~~~

You walk into your classroom and sit in your spot which is by bokuto. "Hey chibi" you blush a little. "Hey dummy" he laughs but not too loud. "So I was wondering you wanna eat lunch with me and my friends" you look at him with a 'boi if you dont' face. "Umm of course I would love to sit by all of you guys especially since I'm your manager" you say.

~~~time skip to the middle of class~~~

"Chibi I need helppppp" you look at bokuto and nod your head. You grab his pencil from his hand and write some things down on his paper. He watches you not the paper. "Here ya go" you hand him his paper and smile making him blush. "Thanks chibi~" he grabs his pencil from your hand and starts to work. He looks back at you and kisses you hand. If blushing made you burn up you would be burnt alive your face turned red and he chuckled at how your face looked so dumbfounded but cute.

~~~time skip lunch~~~

You sit down at the table were all the volleyball players sit at. "Hey y/n sit next to me" you agree and change spots with konoha to sit next to bokuto. "So y/n is our new manager I can live with that" you look at komi and smile. "Yea I can live with her beauty everyday" you look at bokuto and blush. "Cough simp cough" everyone laughs at akaashi's comment about bokuto. "H-hey stopppp" bokuto starts to whine which makes akaashi tease him even more.

~~~time skip end of the day practice~~~

You head to the gym were all the boys of the volleyball team are located. "HEY IT Y/N" you jump a little and see bokuto running towards you only to be stopped by the coach telling him to get back to work.

You laugh and sit next to the coach on the bench. "So y/n your our new manager I hope you provide well for our team and make growth along the way" you smile at him "I'll do everything I can sir"

"HEY Y/N LOOK AT THIS" you look over at bokuto and he spikes the ball. He starts to flex and you laugh at how goofy and cute he is.

The rest of practice was fun to watch. Bokuto was trying his very best to impress you while akaashi gets annoyed.