6: date

The rest of the day you couldn't relax. I kept thinking about bokuto and the date. What if I say something wrong. What if I embarrass myself in front of him.

The next thing ya know schools over. My mind was freaking out right now. I walk faster and I see the gates but I was stopped.

"HEY Y/N WAIT UPPPPP" I look back and see bokuto running towards me. "Woah bokuto slow down" you say to him and he slows down. "So y/n ready for that date we have" I look up at him and blush. "Uh y-yea I just need to change into nicer clothes" I say. "Oh I can walk you home oh oh or I can pick you up from your house" he says with a smile.

"Oh yea you can pick me up we can trade numbers to each other" you say and he agrees. He hands you his phone and you hand yours.

"Sooooo~~ I'll text you my address and you can pick me up" I say. "Yea go on now we have too look ho- I mean it doesn't matter because you look hot all th- I mean bye see ya" bokuto runs away. I laughed and walked home

Bokutos POV

"I can't believe I almost called her hot" I thought in my head. "I need to look my best and not embarrass myself". I look down at my phone get inside my house and start to get ready

Y/n POV

I walk into my house. "I've been expecting you y/n" you look up and see a person in your chair. "H-hey who are you and how do you know my name?!" The person got up and jumped on you. "AHHH HELP IM GANNA GET KILLED" I shout but he laughs and I finally got to see who it is. "AKIHIRO?!" you say in surprise. "Hey wassup little sis" you smile and smack him on the face. "Ow what was that for" he whines.

"That's for scarying me also how the fck did you get in my house" I say. "First I'm sorry I scared you and second WaTcH yOuR pRoFaNiTy" he says and I laugh. "Oh I got into your house because of a window next time make sure you have them locked" said Akihiro. "Oh yea you have a poi- WAIT I NEED TO GET READY" I shout. "Why?" Asked Akihiro. "Oh i- have a date" you say flustered. "WAIT WHAT NO- NOT MY LITTLE PEBBLE" he says as he makes a protective stand.

I laugh my brother is always like this funny crack head and protective. "Hiro it's fine" I say. "Hmmph fine but if he breaks your heart permission to break his NeKo nEkO kneecaps" he says. "No-" I say. "Hmph fine get ready for your date then" he says. He grabs your hand and drags you to your room. "Now I'll help you and I'll make you look gorgeous" he says. "Fineeeee" you say

~~20 minutes later~~

"And done you look like a fckin goddess" he says as he hands you a mirror. "Oh my fckin god Akihiro how" you ask. "Well as your big bro I needed to learn some stuff because I always knew this day would come" he says with a wide smile. "Th-thank you big bro" I hug him and he hugs back. I hear a notification from my phone and look at it.

Owl man: hey you ready yet?

Me :)) Yea I'll send you my address #### # ######

Owl man: ok see you in a few ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You smile and i see your brother smirking at you. "What?" I say. "Oh y/n I was thinking now that we haven't hung out in a while I was thinking if I could live with you" he smiled. "Of course I would absolutely love that" I say. "Yussssss because I already moved into one of the empty rooms" he says. You peek your head into his room. "Oh my god your room is filled with anime related things so much posters and mangas and gasp action figures" you say.

Bang bang bang

You hear a knock at the door and your brother quickly runs to it.