18: bestfriend

"WHAT" akaashi faced palmed so he was right.  "IM SORRY I HAD TO...TO PROTECT Y/N" akaashi sighed. "Ok ok fine I believe you but what if you didn't" bokuto frowned. "She was a stalker she said I had to date her or y/n would go through the worst bullying ever she would make a rumor about her" akaashi nodded and took a look at the girl who was being restrained by the police. "Disgusting" was the only thing that came out of both of the males mouth.

Bokutos phone rang and he saw that it was kuroo. "Hey hey hey man what's up....WHAT WHEN....TODAY WHAT OK OK ILL HE THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" bokuto hung up and looked at akaashi. "Y/n is moving away to America today" akaashi's breath hitched. "We must go NOW" the both ran and got inside a taxi. "TO THE AIRPORT AND STEP ON IT ILL PAY YOU EXTRA" the driver nodded and did as they said.

Meanwhile you were on the phone with your brother. "Y/n just stay a little longer please I still need to find a Japanese girlfriend Common" you sighed. "No Akihiro" he whined and you hung up in him. "I should make one more call" you dialed bokutos number.

"Y/N DONT LEAVE" you frowned

"No bokuto I'm leaving you have 3 minutes"

"Ok ok I was doing it to protect you, you probably dont believe me please just stay I love you I love you with all my heart i... if you dont love me then please be my friend my best friend I want to make you happy and laugh as friends I want to be there for you as friends and I want to have memories with you as friends if you wont except me"

You started to regret calling bokuto.

"Look I'm not good enough for you good bye I love you" "WAIT-"

you hung up on him and started to tear up. You didnt want to talk to anyone.

"SHIT AKAASHI" akaashi sighed. "Were here you go on" bokuto nodded and ran inside the airport. "Shit shit shit shit shit y/n give me a little more time" bokuto looked through every single place and then he saw you. You were already getting inside the tunnel to get to the plane. He didnt care that he would get arrested he charged inside and grabbed your hand. "AH WHAT THE FUCK" he picked you up and took you out. "HEY LET ME GO" "NO I WONT UNTIL YOU LISTEN"

You quite down and looked at him. His face was sweaty and full of so much emotion. "Y/n when I saw you, you looked like a princess but now you look like a fucken queen to me i love you so much i wanted to make you happy i never wanted to make you sad" he started to cry this was the second time bokuto has ever cried. "If you dont love me leave I get it but I want to be friends best friends you'll still be my favorite girl and your still going to be there perfect girl I've ever met even if you dont see it you fucken perfect your personality is why I fell for you"

"I'll be your number one fan and you'll be mine remember when you cheered for me in nationals" you chuckled. "Yes I do" you said. "Look I still want to be your favorite boy now make your choice stay with me and I'll never hurt you ever again or leave but remember I'll never love anyone else as much as I love you ok" you looked at him and then to the plane. His eyes were showing it all how sad confused and how he struggled to not burst out crying.

"I think..." bokuto looked up his eyes wide open.

~~~~~~
Ahahaha cliff hanger anyone I'll update as soon as I get the chance to remember there is either going to be as sad ending or a happy one and you only will get one ending and I'm struggling to see how I can end this story happy for bokuto lolol bye bye btw DOUBLE UPDATE ARE YOU PROUD OF ME