17: flashback

HA I FINALLY UPDATED I've been listening to mother mother so much now ;-;

You still couldn't believe what you saw back there. You and akaashi decided to leave and say goodbye to each other. Akaashi felt bad for wanting to take you away from bokuto when it was clear. He was being forced into a relationship. How did akaashi find out well he could tell by the way he looked at this girl he didnt the same with this girl either. He looked a bit uncomfortable too so the only thing akaashi could do was play along and contact bokuto later.

Meanwhile you were in your room crying. Your mom and dad lived miles and miles away you couldn't think of a person to talk to except akaashi but he wanted to give you space. Later on you received a phone call.

"Hello"?

"Hey y/n how are you"

You sighed it was just kuroo

"I'm not in the greatest mood right now"

"Why was it bokuto"

You sighed and explained to him

"Man I wish you could've told me later on I'm dating someone right now"

You chuckled and told him to shut up

"But that's messed up he might have done it for a reason"

You thought for a minute

"Maybe your right but still im not sure what to do about it....it just makes me really sad"

Kuroo frowned

"Look I'll talk to him later ok"

You sniffed and said ok and thank you and then hung up.

You got up from your bed and started making food for yourself. "What if he didn't do it for a reason and he fell out of love" you started to tear up. What if you weren't good enough. What if he grew annoyed of you and decided to leave. The thought of it made you regret moving to fukurodani or to Japan in general you could be living in America with your family right now happy and enjoying life.

You sat down and ate. You walked into your brothers room which still had all his stuff in just in case he wanted to come back. You smiled remembering stuff that happened while he visited. Like that time he flooded the house. You wanted to cry on the floor and forget about everything you wanted to be with your loving brother that would kill for your safety and happiness.

You couldn't handle this. Maybe it's the fact that it's your second time dealing with this.

Flashback

You stared as the two kissed each other. Happy and laughing while you just stood there in shock. "Y/n let's go" you clenched your teeth and pushed your friend. "No let me talk to him" she nodded and let you go afraid if she got hurt herself trying to stop you. You walked up to Nathan with a deadly glare you looked at his eyes. "Why" shindou smirked. "Well I just simply fell out of love ok you grew really annoying" you started to tear up a little. "Then you could of just simply told me you wanted to break up not....not this" Nathan made a 'tsk' sound and pushed you. "Why would I do that I just used you for your body alright now leave" you got up and ran. Ran all the way to your house where your brother was at right now. "Y/n what's wrong" you fell right into his arms and cryed until you couldn't anymore and that's when you decided to leave America and go to Japan.

End of flashback

In that moment it was pretty clear. You wanted to move back to America.