15: nationals?

So there ganna be spoilers here if you haven't watched the land vs air game so yea. So what I'm practically saying is that there are spoilers for nationals

So today was the day fukurodani was going against nekoma for the spring inter high games. Fukurodani made a dramatic entrance  and it was funny. Right now you all were in the gym waiting for the game to begin "Ok so as you all know if we beat nekoma and win then we go to next match to see who will represent Tokyo for nationals"

Everyone nodded there heads in determination. "Now l/n-chan how about you give some inspirational words" you nodded. "Well I'm not very good at these but we trained very hard for this and I believe in all of you so whatever happens you all are still winners in my eyes" everyone were dead quite but then started to anime cry.

"WE HAVE THE BEST MANGER EVER" yelled the whole team while still shedding anime tears. Nekoma was very confusing and concerned. "What did there manager say to make them cry of happiness" asked yaku. "WHY CANT WE HAVE A MANGER LIKE L/N-CHAN" yelled Yamamoto. "Shut up guys just focuse" kuroo yelled.

"Ok guys now get on the court and win"!. "HAI" all of them started to warm up and get ready. "I wonder how karasuno is doing"

As you speak karasuno was also playing yachi told you that while on the way to the court. You were distracted in thought when you saw bokuto and kuroo talking but then arguing. You chuckled at how stupid they can both be. The bell rang telling you all to get into positions. All of them got into there place and then the bell rang to make the game start.

~~~time skip because my lazy ass is to lazy~~~

You were worried fukurodani was at set point but bokuto forgot how to make a cross shot and now here he is: in emo mode. You wanted to get on the court and tell him to get himself together but akaashi was already on it. You couldn't hear what they were talking about but akaashi pointed to the stands. You were confused so you turned to look there. You saw hinata and yamaguchi. Hinata was holding a shirt that said 'the way of the ace'. "Now I get it" you said. You turned back around to see akaashi pointing at you to. This made bokuto stand up straight and nod his head in determination.

After the little talk the game started again. The team was more confident in winning after getting bokuto out of his emo mode. Akaashi was thinking on who to set it for the final point but then decided to set it to bokuto he needed after all. Akaashi set it perfectly for bokuto and jumped. Hinata and your eyes sparkled at the sight. Bokuto jumped up for the ball and with all his strength he spiked the ball across the court. "HEY HEY HEYYYYY" the whole court cheered as fukurodani took the set. You were shaking the coach in happiness. "C-calm down l/n-chan" you let him go and went to say congrats to your team.

"HEY Y/N DID YOU SEE THAT DID YOU SEE THAT I WAS SO COOL" bokuto said. "Yes kotaro you were so cool but so was your team" bokuto nodded and you went to akaashi. "Thank you for taking care of bokutos emo mode without you we would have lost bokuto completely". Akaashi blushed a little and nodded. "Now the rest of you, you all did super great" they all said thank you and got ready for the next match.

You saw nekoma practically crying you felt bad so you went to them. "Hey guys" they all turned to you but didn't say anything. "I know you guys lost but you all did great and yaku please get better. Lev you did great dont give up. Kuroo your leadership was great. And Yamamoto your energy and spikes were on point" they all blushed at your comments. "T-THANK YOU Y/N-CHAN" you hugged all of them and offered to help carry yaku. They said it was fine so you nodded and went back to your team.

"Now get ready for the next match" you nodded along with the team. "Hey doesn't that one 2nd year that took bokutos spot as the number 3 ace play in the team were up  against" this made bokuto get furious "I will win" said bokuto. Everyone got nervous at how bokuto was acting he never acts like this. "O-ok then"

You were going to the next gym but saw karasuno. "Hey let's go say hi" you said bokuto and akaashi nodded while the others said they were ganna go to warm up. Bokuto spotted hinata and ran to him. "HEY HINATA" "HEY BOKUTO-SENPAI" they talked and talked and you and akaashi just stood there. Bokuto spotted tsukishima and yelled him to come over but tsukishima ignored him. "Common bokuto-San we need to go" bokuto whined but then akaashi grabbed his ear to follow him. You sweat bullets and walked with them.

You, akaashi and bokuto entered and saw the team. "Itachiyama" bokuto furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of the second year that took his place. "I'm winning this game" you and akaashi nodded and walked to the court.

~time skip again because I'm lazyyyyyy~

Your smile dropped at the sight. Bokuto akaashi and komi tried but failed to get the ball back up his power was just to much to block. "Itachiyama wins" bokuto dropped to his knees and stayed there. The rest of the team including akaashi were crying. They have lost. You were crying the most you have watched your team your friends your boyfriend loose a game that ment his last game. "Ok guys pack it up" they all nodded except bokuto. You walked over to him and hugged him.

"You did good out there love" he hugged you back and cried on your shoulder. You patted his head and cried with him. After him getting a little better you walked out of the gym. The rest of the team changed out of there clothes and got into new ones. You gave them water bottles and they chugged them. "Guys I'm proud of all of you you did great" they all nodded and coach treated you all to food which you all agreed.

~extra ending~

You and bokuto sat on the couch at your house Akihiro left yesterday so now your all alone. "Hey y/n" you hummed in response. "Do you think we can live together after we graduate, go to college together, and after that have kids" you were shocked at his comment but smiled. "Of course kotaro" you both cuddled up and slept in each others arms.

A/N

ah ha ha I'm done with this chapter I'm pretty sure I'm almost done with this book so yea. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye bye.

|reenoo-chan

^not proof read^