Newcomers

Arceus: "All right, is everyone here?"

Rayquaza: "yeah, so? What is it this time? God?"

Arceus: "Don't call me that. Anyway, I gathered you all today
because of news of new Legendary Pokémon from The Galar Region. And I've invited them here."

Darkrai: "what is here anyway? It looks like just a regular woods to me."

Arceus: "This is The Slumbering Weald. Humans don't come here because of powerful Pokémon that cause the humans harm. So we're safe here. Also, The Sword Shield Pokémon live here. And it's cool."

Dialga: "That's it?"

Arceus: "Don't question me, child"

Dialga: "alright then..."

*After a little heated chatter, Zacian, Zamatana, and Eternatus arrived. Everyone was only focused on Eternatus. For he was the most weird looking of the three. Eternatus felt a bit uncomfortable*

Ho-Oh: "Woah! Look at the big one! He's huge!"

Arceus: "Shut up Rainbow Bird"

Ho-Oh: "No one respects me... :'("

Arceus: "Anyway, welcome! I am Arceus, The leader of this fine group of Leg-

Mew: "Hey Zacian! You're looking great! How're the humans treating you?"

Zamatana: "The humans are treating us well. How is Kanto?"

Mew: "Small as always!"

Zacian: "That sounds great!"

Arceus: "err... As I was saying-"

Mewtwo: "Eternatus, are you being treated well?"

Eternatus: "y-yeah actu-ually! I've b-been eating-g lots of Curry!-!"

Arceus, looking at Mew and Mewtwo in confusion: "Okay... I guess you two already know them..."

*After a small bit of confusion. Everyone started to chat with Zacian, Zamatana, and Eternatus. Everyone was having a good time*

Zacian: "and one thing, Arceus, there are more legendaries here than just the three of us."

Arceus: "There are!?"

Zamatana: "yep."

Arceus: "Why aren't they here yet!?"

Eternatus: "be-ecause they're bu-usy at the m-moment..."

Arceus: "damn..."