1 Intro

Hi! Welcome to my Black Lagoon story. I've noticed that there's a lacking of Black Lagoon stories.(probably because the lack of fans)Well here it is, hopefully i'll remember this exists and update it regularly. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now little one? You've lost your family huh? All because of one trigger happy robber? Gone in a flash? This was my fate. To the side of the road I sat. Nothing to my name. Family? Gone. Money? None. I sat on this road for days, starving. I knew winter was coming very soon, and in Russia, my fate was sealed. Death. I continued to sit at the road, sometime wandering from it and finding something to eat or drink. I felt like a kitten that was left by its mother, to scavenge by itself. While scavenging through a dumpster behind a supermarket, usually some good stuff, foods that just passed the expiration date. Then I felt it, a drop on one of my legs. At first I was worried it was rain, as that was a bad experience before I had a place to call home, just a tarp over two dumpsters. I looked up from the dumpster and saw it, the sky was white, slowly snowing. I grabbed all the stuff I could find in what was a small towel I made into a sack. I brought it to what I called mother base, and sat down. The tarp was still here but someone had stolen my blanket.  I realized it was gonna be a really cold night, and i wrapped myself in the towel, and tried to sleep.

I woke up to tires going down the asphalt, I lived in an ally, so maybe a drug deal? I had seen some in the past, and I usually just sat there, I didn't care for them anyways. This time I peeked from my makeshift house and immediately, four people had guns trained at me. I didn't move, if they shot me, they shot me. Maybe my life of scavenging would be over, and I could go to slav heaven. There was six people, three men, an older women, a younger woman with black hair, and what looked like a young girl? She had white hair and very pale skin.

 There was six people, three men, an older women, a younger woman with black hair, and what looked like a young girl? She had white hair and very pale skin

The other woman was older and had a scar down her face and light hair.

The older woman took interest to me immediately, and started to slowly walk to me

The older woman took interest to me immediately, and started to slowly walk to me. I still didn't move. She had a handgun on her side, maybe she'd shoot me with it and my life would be over. She came over to me and put a hand on my chin and asked "Child, why don't you surrender, when pointed at?". I replied quietly with, "Because maybe it could all be over." "What might you be talking about?" She retorted. I replied again with, "My life, I have nothing." She smiled and said, "Then how about you get something to fill the void?". "I have no money." "Then how about I help you with that?". She took her hand from my chin and offered it to me. She seemed scary, but somehow warm. I took her hand and she pulled me up. She turned back to the younger girl, "Now back to business, how many for 70,000 Ruble? "I can get 2000." "The older woman facepalmed and and sighed. "Ok deal." "I can get them in by Friday." The older woman pointed to one of her men, holding a briefcase and gave it to the younger girl. The older woman turned to me. "Now back to you." She opened the back seat of her car and motioned into it. I looked up to her and got in. By now the other woman was gone, already driven away. I was lost in thought, what was going to happen to me? What did I just walk into? I had no idea how good of a choice this was.

________________________________________________________________________________

And that's all for this chapter. I really hope this a big improvement from some of my old writings!