Open ocean

Next chapter! Hope you enjoy! I'm really enjoying writing this, and have come up with some other story ideas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi Cyka! You better get up before I eat your pancakes!" What? "Artyom leave him alone he's been asleep for hours now, just let him sleep."
I open my eyes only to be spooked by two men in gas masks. I was in just a blue and white striped shirt that was way to big for me. The two men were also in striped shirts, dark green cargo pants, and harnesses. The quieter one took off his gas mask. He had black hair and was very skinny. The other person didn't take off his mask but was huge. "Artyom, go tell the boss." The larger man responded with a grunt and left the room. It was odd, it was like the room was rocking just slightly. "Hey! Kid! Wake up! "Im up! I responded. "Well.". The man combed through his hair with one of his hands. " Im Felix. Welcome to the Maria Zaleska.". "What?" I responded with a blank face. He offered me a hand to pull me up and he opened the door. The room was wafted with the smell of the salty ocean breeze. "I'll take you to the boss." I nod and follow behind him. We go through a maze of corridors, until coming to a what would seem like an office. There she sat. Madam Balalaika. She sat in a large leather chair behind a large wooden desk. She took notice to me and motioned to a chair. "I have an offer for you. More specifically a job request. You can work with us to fill the hole in your soul, or you can be dropped of at the nearest port, and never speak of this again. A simple offer.". Balalaika finished off her offer with a small smirk. This was tough, but at the same time obvious. I had nowhere else to go at this point so it was all or nothing. "I want to come with you.". It was a simple, and easy answer. Her smirk widened. "Balalaika, where is my-"."Oh your bag?". She pushed over my bag on the desk, and I open it, finding my clothes, some Rubles, a Makarov, and my prized possession, my dad's pocket watch. "Felix, your excused." Felix nods and leaves. I put on my jacket and Balalaika turns to me. "Were passing by China now, on our way to Thailand." Once we get to Roanapur I have some people I want you to meet. They can teach you some useful things."

To be continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter took so long, but don't worry the next one will be quite exciting. I promise.
The date for the next chapters release date, like this one is unknown.

-Jack the weeb.