Mission Alpha

The story has 700 reads...... Im speechless...... Im utterly shocked. In bad news, my #1 spot for the tag Balalaika has been taken, I was bummed at first, but I still have second place. I decided to look through the rankings and found a story that caught my eye, A story called Vodka and Sake; a ship between Balalaika and Rock, while I support Rock and Revy more, I still read stories to see their argument. This story was REALLY good, the writing good, i'm in love. Please, go to @GeekWithClipOns 's account and read it. Its really good. On the other hand, i've decided to start writing more often, so chapters will come out faster again. I also changed a small bit in Bullets and Textbooks, instead of just Japanese, its also Thai and English. Other than that, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at five in the morning, getting dressed wasn't a problem, I just through on some of my new clothes, my jacket and my plate carrier. I opened my gun bag, taking out my FAL, and pulling out a couple boxes of 7.62×51mm, opening one of the boxes and dumping it in a pile in my floor. I pulled all my magazines out too, loading them by hand, counting to twenty then moving to the next. After loading all my mags, I put the rest of the rounds back into one of the boxes and pulled out the 12 gauge and filled my side shell holder. I checked my gear one last time, I had a dark green plate carrier, with high grade plates that Balalaika specifically gave me, guess she really cares for me. On my right thigh, was a holster with my Glock, and another mag to the side of it. On the front where also three more FAL mags. Above the mags waas where my camera went. On my head was a dark green helmet with mounting for nvgs, which were in my bag, and on the side a flashlight. I stood up, and let go of my FAL letting it hang loose from its sling. I walked out the door and locked it, putting the key into my pocket. I walked to the elevator, eventually getting to the deployment entrance. A big metal door, that led to a parking lot full of military vehicles, pushing open the door; waiting for me was a large military truck and Sacha waving when she noticed me. I walked up to her, "Hey kiddo, let's get going eh?". I let out a small smile and she responded with a bigger one. She got into the drivers side of the truck and I got in the left. We drove for a short while till we came to a stop, ending at a large docking area, scattered with workers, each with a Hotel Moscow logo on their arms. We got out, slamming the doors behind us. I looked up at a large ship, with large metal crates being put on it. "Are we protecting this one?". She snickered, "Hah, nope, over there.". She pointed over to a much smaller boat pulling a float covered in smaller crates. "They don't need us anyways.". She pointed toward the large ship again, this time I noticed the large turrets, each mounted with a gatling gun. Most likely to deter small pirate boats from getting too close. She slapped my back, snapping me from my transe. We walked over to the smaller boat and got on the float. The float was covered in crates, but still had enough room for us. The outer part was surrounded by steel plate, maybe an inch thick. I turned on my camera, and turned to Sacha. "What's so important about this stuff?". She turned back to me, "Kiddo.. This stuff is worth more than both of us combined. Balalaika transports it on a smaller ship to lose suspicion from pirates.". I thought for a second, pirates are really common her, I thought of a peg legged, bearded man with a sword trying to attack me, screaming pirate nonsense like "Argh!", which made me snicker. I got more serious in my thoughts though, because if they need gatling guns to fend them off,  they have to be serious. I spaced out till Sacha popped me out of my thoughts again.

"Hey kid, ready up!". She sounded serious, and I gripped my FAL, at the ready and looked around. I spotted a large yacht, surrounded by smaller boats. The yacht speared to be spray painted, and overhauled by people. I heard a clunking sound, Sacha had readied her LMG. I hurried and put in my earpro. I heard a loud sound of wounds hitting the boat and people yelling. The people driving our boat seemed to also noticed this and a loud voice was heard on our boat. From what I could understand from it was "Get away or get blown up.". They kept coming toward us, and Sacha layed down fire on her PKM. I heard a whoosh of a rocket and a large explosion. A trail of smoke from our ship to the yacht, and a very blown up yacht. Sacha offered no mercy and continued to fire. I joined in and started firing single shots from my FAL. I couldn't see their faces, and they shot first. Wooshes from our boat continued and continued to blow up the other boats. I hear a different loud bang and see a very big hole was in the metal in front of me. I scramble away and continue firing, most of the boats, either blown up, or no one to drive them. I peeked over the wall to see a man with a very large rifle. The rifle fired and a new hole was next to Sacha. " SACHA! SECOND BOAT TO THE LEFT!". I hadn't screamed like that in I don't know how long.

Sacha aimed to the right and held down the trigger, releasing a hail of bullets. I peeked again seeing everyone on that boat in half. The water was blood red, and filled with the smoking remains of the boats. There were still survivors in the water, one by one we fired single shots into any body we saw. My rifle made a click, and I switched to a fresh mags, and charged the bolt. This was certainly an interesting day. Putting a round between the eyes of any of the survivors, watching them slowly sink, only for them to float back to the surface. We continued to move, eventually reaching the port. "Alright kid.". Sacha got up and stretched. "Time to get moving.". I got up as well and stretched. "Balalaika got us a hotel, we'll be staying here for a little while." She walked off, and I followed, putting my FAL on safe. We walked into town, earning the occasional glance. "Hotels here, should get some food first though.". She looked around, till spotting a noodle shop, practically dragging me there. The noodle shop was a small cart, with some stools around it. An Japanese man, crimson hair in a ponytail and a black apron stood behind the cart. "Two bowls please.". He nodded and two full bowls appeared in front. He didn't even move, and Sacha wasn't even phased, and just ate. Did I just blackout? What happened? I stopped questioning my sanity, and just dug in. 

....

Oi Blyat. Oh fuck. I seemed to blackout, then this is the best food i've ever had. It doesn't take much to please me, but shit. This was just ramen. But holy shit it was good. I went for more. It was gone, just an empty bowl. I heard a chuckle in front of me. "Enjoy it?". "Yeah that was gre-". Wait. He spoke in Russian. I looked up and put my hand on my Glock. "What witchcraft is this?" My eyes piercing. I snapped out, when Sacha slapped my back. "Relax kid, he's on our side.". 
"New kid?". "Yeah, Balalaikas new pet project.". He let out a large chuckle as a response. "I heard that." I remarked. They both only laughed harder. "We should get to the hotel." I sighed and nodded in response. We both got up, Sach looked back. "See you again comrade.". He nodded in response, as we walked off. "Who was that?". Sacha chuckled, an old friend, he cooked for Balalaika once, blew her away, she near begged for him to work as one of her cooks.". Imagining Balalaika beggin on her knees was a weird thought considering her. "We made it.". We stood in front of a large hotel, many stories tall, the lobby bustling with people. We walked to the desk, Sacha leaning toward the clerk. "Hotel Moscow, one night. Code cider.". The clerk only nodded and held out two keycards, Sacha took both, handing me one, leaving the clerk and entering the elevator. I yawned, "Where even are we?". "South China" I woke up immediately, "What now?". She let out another chuckle, "Yep, some businesses here buy illegal items from us, why we get free stuff." The elevator opened, bringing us close to our rooms, our being right next to each others. I opened my room, "See you tomorrow." I tiredly waved my arm. She waved back, and closed her door behind her.

The room was very luxurious, having lots of room, but I don't care. Too tired, I pull off all my gear, and collapse on the bed.

End of Chapter