Mission

Here's the next chapter! I realised the contest is a little hard for anyone who isn't a HUGE fan of Black Lagoon and has read the doujinshis *Cough cough hint hint* So i'm doing a different one. While the other one is still ongoing this one will be for the non degenerates. Whoever can come up with the best chapter idea for this story. The prizes are the same, and I will judge them. When three people have submitted I'll release the winners on the news story. Of course the 1st place winner gets their chapter in the story. I've never seen this in a story before, so I decided to do it to spice things up. Anyways, here's the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from someone poking me. I gripped my Glock under my pillow and opened my eyes. It was just Revy poking me. I got up and put on my harness and jacket. "Were eating breakfast then heading out." Rock said as I looked at the door where he was leaning against. I nodded and headed with him to the living room area. We quickly ate whatever was on hand and headed out. We got on a boat, it was large, but not huge. I sat at the back and prepared my things, loading my FAL and turning on my chest cam. 

The boat ride wasn't long as we came to a dock with a black car in a parking lot up a set of stairs from the dock. We all head up the stairs and four people emerge from the car. Some are familiar. 

She was the kid with Balalaika

She was the kid with Balalaika. Dutch and her both talk to each other as a truck pulls up to the lot and Revy and Rock take a box from it. They carry it down to the boat as Dutch continues to talk with her. They seem close enough to the lagoon company as when Revy comes back she grabs to woman with black hair, and they start talking.  I continue to stand alone until everyone until everyone wraps it up. We eventually all make it back to the boat. This is boring, but i guess we won't get into a firefight every mission. Revy also seemed to be dissapointed. 

We made it back to the base and everyone got off the boat while Rock and Revy carry the box and set it onto the floor. They open it, and......... Thats a lot of grenades. Revy seems to smile from ear to ear. It's about four in the afternoon now and everyone was hungry after having no lunch, and since i'm sure no one can cook here, so we went out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapter I know but I had to get this out. 

-Furry Jack out!