Big Sis

Well here's the chapter huh? If you haven't noticed I cleared out my account of the old shite, basically i'm starting from scratch. Don't worry though, this story's going nowhere. I will warn you that i'm going to try to make these chapters longer in turn making the updates take longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix took me to an amory. A man was there who took my measurements to make some gear because they didn't have any gear in my size. I was told to pick out a weapon. I browsed the armory, I passed by a BAR light machine gun and a pair of hatchets. They gave off a sinister vibe so I continued on. Felix seemed to be annoyed I was taking so long. I kind of felt sorry for him since Balalaika made him babysit me. I found a FAL with beautiful wooden furniture. On the bottom it had.. a underbarrel shotgun? I came back to Felix and he grunted to me. For the entire week I had been on this ship. Other than Felix, there was Sacha. She's a woman with huge muscles and has a PKM. Now that I think about it. "Hey Felix? What weapon do you use?". He didn't look back and just responded with a "Matters the circumstances.". We had made it to the deck of the ship, where the large cargo boxes where. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it with a match. He threw the match into the water. "What do you use the most?". He sighed. "An AR5.7." I was picking my brain to figure out what that was. "Oh. The AR 15 that takes mags from the p90?".
He finished the cigarette and nodded. "Hey, the ships getting close to land. Your getting off, so you better pack your stuff.". He brought me to my room and I packed my things. 

I stuffed all my things into my bag and grabbed my gun case. Felix brought me to Balalaikas office. Balalaika took me too one of the cars on the ship. I put my things in the back but kept one of my Glocks into a holster on my waist. The mag was loaded, hollow points. I was in the car with Balalaika and Boris. Boris drove us off the ship, and to a different part of the docks. A building with two floors. We all got out of the car and approached the building. 

Balalaika knocked on the door and a man in a floral shirt, blond kinda long hair, and glasses opened the door. He spoke a different language to Balalaika and she responded to it in the same language. He got out of the way of the door and we all went inside. When he saw me he raised an eyebrow, but Balalaika pointed a hand to me and said something. From the way he looked I guess he responded with "fuck". He turned his head to the stairs and yelled, probably, someones name. A man came down the stairs. He was in a plain white button up and a tie. He had black hair and was smoking a cigarette. He looked like a Japanese businessman. This is the dude Balalaika wanted to train me. Balalaika seemed to notice me being confused. "He's the one teaching you languages.". Oooohhhh, that makes a lot of sense. Behind him was a woman in short, well shorts and a tank top. She had brown hair and two Berettas holstered on her thighs.
Last was a large man with dark glasses and a green vest. The woman took one look at me and yelled toward Balalaika. Then she looked back at me again and yelled towards me. Balalaika looked towards the Japanese businessman and spoke in Russian. "Teach him Japanese, and get Revy to teach him to use his firearms. He's a feisty one." The woman, Revy continued to yell, then she pulled out her guns and continued to yell. Boris didn't do anything, but I pulled my Gock and aimed it at Revy. Balalaika smirked and looked back at him. "See?" She motioned at me and I holster my gun again. "A month.". She turned around and told me,"I'll be back soon.". This scared me. The only person who had filled the void in years had just left me. I turned towards the businessman since he was the only one who seemed to speak Russian. He introduced me to the others, The scruffy blond man was Benny, he was called Rock, the lady was Revy, and the huge dude was Dutch. "So what now.". He turned to the others and seemed to ask the same question. Revy suggested something and the others agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed.That's all for now,

-Jack the furry