Ms. Balalaika

So much for updating regularly eh? Anyways heres the new chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around the car, it was uncomfortable. Mostly because it was so quiet. I was in the back with the older woman, while her bodyguard was in the passenger seat up front with the driver. 
Just eerie silence. 

....

...

..

.

I thought of something to start up a conversation, I don't even know who this lady is, but im in her car. I felt a bead of sweat go down my face. Oh god this could go wrong in so many ways. I decided to just man up and ask the question. "Um... What should I call you madam?". She looked over at me. "A gentleman are you? Just call me Balalaika." "Where are we going?". She seemed to really like that question cause she smirked at me. "Thailand." I kinda started shaking.  "Roanupur to be exact.". That definitely put me on edge.

                                                                            FLASHBACK    

I remember one time I was walking, just looking for things. While I was looking through a pile of scrap metal and trash I found a tarp. Unfolding it it had a couple holes but nothing that bad. I was bringing it back to where I was camping out. While walking I heard two people talking. "So? What are you doing now?". "Im heading to Roanapur.". "Are you insane? That's literally crime city.". "Exactly! Imagine how much I can make selling over there!". "Your competition would probably actually kill you. Hell that entire country is just crime."

                                                                   FLASHBACK END 

I'm pretty stressed at this point. I mean, who wouldn't be?  "Have you eaten anything?". She was looking away from me and through the window. "What?". I was confused, what kind of question is that? "I guess? If you count old canned stuff food.". The rest of the car ride was silent.

We arrived at a port. So were taking a boat? We got out of the car and the driver drove off. "So Boris how about we get some food?". She directed this towards the man too her side and he responded with a simple but effective "Sure.". We arrived at a small diner type restaurant. It was a cozy little place just off the docks of smaller boats, probably a popular spot for locals. We went inside to be greeted by some tables with chairs on one side of the building and a bar on the other side. We were approached by a small lady with a notebook, directing us to an open table. It was quite late so the place was near empty. Balalaika ordered for us getting us all some pancakes and some pelmeni. Shit, I can't pay for even mine alone. All I have is a little pity money from people.  The waitress walked away for a moment, then came back with a pot of black tea and some cups. When was the last time I had some warm food? My head starts to get a little fuzzy. Maybe i'm thinking too hard.

I was startled awake by a poke. I looked up to a plate of pancakes and pelmeni. I looked up more to see Boris with a surprised look on his face. I looked further to my right to see Balalaika smiling, it wasn't sinister but almost warm. This gave off a totally different vibe then the person I had met a couple hours ago. I ate most of my pancakes and finished off the pelmeni. I was starting to get dizzy again my vision went in and out. Eventually it all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the long update. I should be able to keep up this story but no promises. I have some big plans for the upcoming chapters so they'll be coming real soon

Work time: Two days (yeah im slow ;-;)