Rest Up

New chapter! On fall break so chapter will probably go out early. How do you like the new cover? Anyways, here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slept peacefully, till I was woken up by a knock at the door. Getting up, I opened the door slightly, seeing Sacha standing in the hallway. "Time to go?". I groggily said as I wiped my eyes. "Lets get some breakfast first. ". I just nodded my head, grabbing my wallet and throwing on my jacket; following her. We walked to an elevator, going to the ground floor. I continued to wipe my eyes, finally clearing them for the haze. The building was beautiful, now taking it in more, now that I wasn't so tired. We entered a restaurant, connected to the hotel itself. The restaurant was practically made from crimson marble, with white marble pillars holding up the second balconies. Both floors filled with nice wooden tables, both floors also flooded with tired rich people, made me feel kinda out of place. Sitting down at a table, small pieces of paper at each seat. Picking up the paper, being a menu; Crepes, Rice porridge, an "English breakfast", probably for people coming for business, and steamed buns. Eventually striking conversation with Sacha, till someone took our order, I got a crepe, and Sacha got two Crepes. Our food came, and we savored it, as this would be the beginning to our days off, till our next mission. Pouring cup after cup of tea, we finished, making our ways back to our rooms. "Meet me back here at ten."."But... Its eight."."I know, check the bathroom." She only closed her door, leaving me to myself. I got all my gear together, and opened the bathroom. It was huge, having a bath the size of a pool, a huge shower, and what looked like a sauna. I filled the bath, maybe using the sauna later. 

One VERY refreshing bath and sauna use later.

My bones practically melted, all of the stress washed away. I dried myself off, putting my clothes and gear back on. Looking at my watch, 9:40, opening my door, Sacha wasn't out yet. I sat against the wall, throwing one of the bullets from my FAL up and catching it, only paying attention on the bullet. "The fuck you broke ass doing here?!". Looks like some rich asshole kid was yelling at me. "Fuck you wan't?" I quietly responded. His face turned red, could almost see steam rushing out his ear, reminds me of that robber from the capital. He pulled off one of his gloves and threw it at my feet. "Even if you are broke, I could probably fight, and beat you easily!" He gave a large smirk. Is this kid a dumbass? I kicked off the wall, "So, you wanna fight?". "I knew even your homeless ass could understand that!" He brought up his fists, and I smirked. "What's that smirk for dumbass?!" I brought up my fists as well. "What makes you so sure you can beat me?" I asked him, laughing hard internally. "For sure!" He threw a slow punch, to which I dodged to the side, pulling my Glock from my jacket, pointing it at him. His cheeky smirk turned to a defeated frown. "Bang!" I yelled loudly, he fell to the ground, and I couldn't hold it any longer, and laughed hard, mostly at his defeated face as he was pinned to the ground. I gave him a glare as I leaned against the wall, reclaiming my balance. "Now fuck off." He hurried to his feet, and scurried away. "Was it really that funny?". I looked to my side, Sacha, leaning on the doorway to her room.

 "C'mon lets get going." I followed behind her, getting in the elevator, near pressing the main floor button, "No no, top floor." Not questioning it, I pressed top floor. Bringing us to the top floor, Sacha walked out, getting to the stairs. Following behind her, she went up the stairs bringing us to the roof, where a nice Mil Mi 26 helicopter was landed. Following her, she opened the side door, getting in and giving me a hand up. Getting in, the entire helicopter was dark green, in military paint. Sacha gave a thumbs up to the pilot, to which they responded to one as well. The rotors spun up, eventually pulling us from the ground, the thrusters powered up pushing us forward, bringing us back to base.

Bit of a boring chapter, but your getting two in one week, so be happy.