Not A Bath Episode

It's not a bath chapter I swear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The helicopter landed,  sending us up and down, before coming to a stop. The pilot powered down the helicopter, opened their own door and left, and we followed. We were on the ships landing pad, the sea surrounding us. We walked down the stairs, taking a different route from the pilot. We get to the inside of the ship, then the chow hall, people crowded in groups at the table."Aren't we supposed to report to Balalaika?" Sacha shrugged, "She's not on the ship. She'll be here later, for now let's get some food.". I nodded, and we went to the front of the chow hall, people surrounding tables, chatting. I go to the front of the chow hall, picking up a tray of food, going to an empty table. Sacha followed behind me, sitting on the other side of the table. "Why so done kiddo? I heard Balalaika has a surprise for us~." Sacha sings out in a sing song voice while pointing a spoon at me. "What kind of surprise?". "Don't know, just know its a suprise.". I finish my food before putting a hand to my chin. What could it be? "C'mon, don't think to hard, were going to see her in a minute anyways, so we'll find out soon. 

We get up from our table, pushing our trash in a bin. "Let's go find out what our surprise is shall we?" I nodded and followed behind her. We walked up multiple sets of stairs before coming to Balalaikas office. We pushed open the door, behind it sat Balalaika at her desk, and she looked drained. She looked up at us and pepped up a bit. "Good, your here. We can go now." "Go where?". "A.... well deserved break." She yawned and stretched, walking off, and we followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know, no new chapter. Im workin on it! Heres the short one. I'll have a longer one out next, course, it'll take forever, but I WORK IN MY OWN TIME DAMNIT.  Wait. Why am I yelling.