🔵🌀h͢o͢w͢ w͢e͢ m͢e͢t͢🔵🌀

Y/n was running through Green hill zone, her favorite place to be. She loved the whole place, from the Animals to the loop-te-loop. She lived here from the age of 5 to right now.
She was a fast little (f/a). She had a love for speed and her (f/f).

After running for a while, she heard a rustle from a bush.
"Uh, hello? Who's there? Show yourself!" Y/n said.
A crab bot showed itself to the young (f/a).
"A crab robot?" She said.
The robot started shooting fireballs to her. She dodged the fire ball easily.
"An evil crab robot?!" She said.
She used her homing attack so it was destroyed.
"What was that all about?" She said.
She started walking in front of the bush and was captured by a rope, flinging her up in the air upside down. "Woah!" Y/n said.

A egg shaped man then came out of the bush.
"I've got you now, Son-" He said and stared at the (f/c) (f/a) and shook his head.
"What the?! Who are you? And what do you know about that blue rodent?!" He shouted.
"Who are you talking about? I don't know who is this blue guy" Y/n said and crossed her arms.
"You certainly look like one of his friends..." He said.
"Well sorry bucko, but I don't know who is he" Y/n said. "Can you get me down from here?? I'm losing my patience..."
"How about....no" he said.
"What?" Y/n said.
"I will not let you go until you tell me where is the blue rodent!" He said angrily.
"I told you man, I don't know who he is! I didn't even see this guys face!" Y/n said.

"Hey, Egghead! Leave her alone!" Someone said.
They both look at the source of the voice and saw a blue hedgehog.
"Why would I?" Eggman said.
"She too innocent to be hurt!" Another person said and saw a two tailed fox.
"Well, I'm not gonna let her out that easily. Robots, attack!!!" Eggman said
Crab bots and bee bots appeared out of the bushes and stat charging at Sonic and Tails.

While they were fighting, Y/n started untie-ing herself to the point she was free. She held onto the rope so the doctor won't hear her.
She dashed over to the nearest bush before the doctor can see her.
"What the?! Where did she go?!" Eggman said.
"Looking for me, Egghead?" Y/n said.
The doctor turned around and raged, "Robots, Get her! Don't let her get away!!"

All the robots started to charge at Y/n. She kicked attack the robots at once. Sonic and Tails dodged the robots coming at them.
"Do.not.mess.with.me!!" Y/n said while bashing the robots to bits.
When she was done, she looked at the old man who was now shaking in fear.
"I'll get you another time, you f/c rodent!" Eggman said and flew off.

She looked at the two mobians who were surprised at her moves.
"I'm..Tails, nice to meet you uh??" Tails said and offered his hand.
"Oh, Y/n, Y/n the hedgehog" She said while smiling and shaking Tail's hand.
"You must be the blue hedgehog the doctor told me about" Y/n said and looked at Sonic.
Sonic just stared at her, completely forgetting to say hi.
"Oh! Yeah, that's me. Sonic the hedgehog" he said and chuckled nervously.

"Why so nervous? I thought you were the kind of confident guy" Y/n said.
"Oh, he is confident. But maybe not around girls~" Tails said, smirking.
Sonic stood in there and blushed red. "Sh-shut up, Tails!" Sonic said.
"Hehe, you wanna hang out with us? We have some time to kill" Tails said.
"Sure! Sounds fun!" Y/n said.
They all went to Tail's house to hang.