He proposed!

Sonic:

Sonic's pov;

Its been a month since I met Y/n and I gotta be honest, I fell for her. She was like me but more! I always think of her every time I wasn't with her. I already told my buddy since he was my best friend so I sorta got it out there.

Tails planned a date for me and Y/n near Green hill, he didn't set up anything there since it was already perfect there. So, I decided to meet up with Y/n there.

"Hello?" I heard Y/n from a distance. "Oh, Hi Sonic!"

"Hi Y/n" I said, I sat down beside her and looked out. The scene was beautiful. There some hills and loop te loops from a far and the bright moon light from the sky with a thousand stars.

"Why did you bring me here for?" Y/n asked.

"I..... gotta get something off my chest..." I said.

"You can tell me anything. I'm all ears" Y/n said.

"Since we've been friends for a while, I started.... have feelings for you. You've been very supportive for me and the gang and...I like that. What I'm trying to say is that...I...I" I was cut off when wrapped her arms around and...KISSED ME?!

She parted away and looked into my eyes, "I love you too" She said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"YES! OF COURSE!" She said and pulled me into another kiss. Tails then came out with a camera in hand. I parted away and glared at him, then Y/n blushed darker than knuckles.

"At least I can frame that memory" I said and smirked.

"What the flip Blue!" She shouted.

Mao Mao:

Mao Mao's pov:

I was just meditating at the dojo. But how hard I try, I couldn't get Y/n off my head. Yeah, sure she pranks me sometimes but she's still nice after all that. We've been friends for about a few months but over the time. I started having feelings for Y/n.

"Hey, Mao Mao! Earth to Mao Mao!!" I heard Adorobat.

"What is it Adorobat?? I was in the middle of my meditate" I said to Adorobat.

"Y/n is making snacks for us! I was thinking you were hungry so I came to ask" Adorobat said.

'Wait....If Y/n is making snacks, Is she in a apron?!' I thought. "Alright, I guess I do need a break" I said.

We went into the HQ and into the kitchen and when I saw Y/n in an apron. I blushed red.

"You okay Mao Mao? Your blushing red" Adorobat said.

"I-I'm fine" I said and sat down besides Badgerclops, who was getting suspicious.

"Dude, you need confess your feelings to her" Badgerclops whipsered.

"How? I would rather confess her some where private..." I said

"No problem bro, I got this" Badgerclops said. Badgerclops got up and went up to Adorobat.

"Hey Adorobat, wanna go to the village? You know, get some Iced chocolate" Badgerclops said.

"Sure! It's been a while since I had that drink!" Adorobat said.

"Can you buy one for me?" Y/n asked.

"No prob" Badgerclops said and went out of the house with Adorobat. Leaving me and Y/n home alone.

I was getting really nervous once they left the house but it was now or never.

"Hey, Y/n. Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah. What do you have in mind?" Y/n asked.

"Well, since we've been fighting monsters and bad guys over the past couple months...I started...Having feelings for you. You've been really kind to the three of us and... well, I was thinking. Can you be my girlfriend?" I said and blushed red.

She was speechless for a second but then she hugged me.
"Of course I will! I also started having feelings for you too!" She said.

I hugged her back and we stayed like that.

"We're back bro's!!"

"Flip..."
——————————————————
I won't be making a Loud propose yet since I just started it. But I will be making it in the future, apparently...

Anyways, it was fun tuning in but for now I need a break...Cya!