Lincoln Loud x Ace Savvy fan! Reader

Your pov:
Alright, I gotta be honest.... I LOVE Ace Savvy!
I got every every issue! Even the first issue!
I did have some scratches from getting the book, but it was worth it!
I was walking from school to my house and saw Lincoln inside of his house form the Window.

"Hey Lincoln! Enjoying your comic book there?" I yelled out so he can hear me, and blushed a bit since, y'know he's in his underwear.

He looked out and saw and immediately fell on the couch.
I laughed at how he reacted.

Oh yeah, he was on of my best friends so I pretty much know his interest and secrets.
And guess what?........ HE LIKES ACE SAVVY LIKE ME! But I kept mine a secret until it was a good time.

He came out the door with a nervous looking smile.

"Heh... sorry that you had to see that, I was just reading my latest comic book" He said.

"It's fine, what's the name of the comic book? Something about Ace Savvy?" I asked.

"Yeah, issue 25#, I think" he said.

"Cool! Did it have to do something with Wild card?" I asked.

"Yeah! How did you know?" He asked.

My eyes went wide and I looked down, took a deep breath and looked up.
"I have the same interests that you have..." I said.

He was speechless for a while until he smiled widely.
"That's so cool!! We can trade comic books! We can get you a costume so we can solve mysteries together!" He said.

"Why not we go to my place first, you'll be surprised on my Ace Savvy collection" I said and started walking to my house.

"You have an Ace Savvy collection?!" He asked and started walking with me.

3rd person;
After you revealed what your real interests are. Lincoln and Clyde made you a new partner to their play.

It was fun going to conventions and making some role plays with them and all in all, you had a great time. 

Lincoln and you were started having a strong bond and all in all, it ended all good.