Rivals or frenemies? Mao Mao x villain! Reader

You were a solo villain. You go from town to town secretly getting other people's stuff. You know, the basics:
jewelry, money, food, water.

Basic stuff.
You were getting tired of going town to town and decided to live secretly in your next village of choice, Pure heart valley.

You went through the forest with a brown sack and your weapon. You also had your hood on since people will get suspicious with you.

When you got to the village, you.were.SHOCKED!
The first thing you saw was a giant pink jewel on top of what looks like, a castle or palace.

'I guess that's the home of their king here in the village' you thought and walked into the village.

So far, so good. You were just wandering around the village just to settle into the place. There were no protectors by the looks of it so you thought this place was the perfect place to get some goodies.

But that changed when you saw a serious looking cat with a badger and a bat.

"All that really paid off, that maybe the craziest sale I ever went too" the badger said.

"I thought I was gonna get loss but I'm glad I found you guys!" The bat said.

"Let's just get back to HQ, I need my afternoon nap"  the black cat said.

You turned to an ally and started thinking for your first rob.
'Since that kitty will be taking his cat nap, that'll be the perfect time to rob some stores! Or, even better, get some prices from that pretty jewel~' you thought and went off to go get some shelter.

Time skip

You looked around for a nice place to stay when your eyes landed on a cave not too far away village. You claimed that cave and dumped out all the stuff you stole from other towns.

You came back to the village with nothing but a weapon of yours and a black sack, thank god it was night time.

You climbed to the top of the castle and started to break piece by piece of the precious jewel. You got a few pieces and decided to take some munla from the mansion.

"Hehehe, they won't mind if I take a few goods from their castle" you said to yourself and went inside the mansion from the window.

You went into every room looking for their vault and you found it behind the throne of the king.

"Haha, bingo baby" you said and walked up to the vault.

You brought out your weapon and sliced open the vault with only one hit.

"Haha! Come to mama!" You said and grabbed some foods.

The alarm went on and you heard some footsteps coming.

"What monstrosity is behind all of this?!?!" You heard the king down the hall.

You decided to stay were you are and hold the black sack in your hand and your weapon on the other.

The king removed the throne and stepped back and yelled, "GET THE SHERIFF! THERES A ROBBER IN MY MANSION!!" The king said.

"Welp, it's time for me to head out. Nice meeting you king but I gotta go, bye!" You said and ran out the window and into the village.

An aerocycle flew above you and stopped you at your path. Outcome the black cat, the badger and the bat.

"Stop right there, thief!" The bat said.

You looked at the black cat and you swore you saw some pink from those cheeks.

"Try and catch me, if you can!" You said and ran into the ally's of the village.

"Get her!!" You heard the black cat said.

Time skip for 5 minutes

It's been a few minutes but I think I lost them. I do have to say, they were the first people to catch you stealing something.

You went on the roofs of the village and started heading back to your cave.

"Man, that was a interesting rob. Heh, that black cat was kinda cute blushing like that.....wait, what?!" You said to yourself.

You decided to shrug that thought and dumped out the money you got from the rob.

"Maybe one day I'll catch his name"