Mao Mao x Torbaclaun! Reader

Your pov:
I was just floating around my tree. Just doing what a spirit would do. Then I saw this bat with a peg leg looking at the tree.
I was relieved she couldn't see me until I introduced myself to her.

You see, when it comes to being a spirit. The ghost has this special effect we're they can disappear and reappear.

Right now, I'm invisible to their eye.

"The Torbaclaun!" The bar shouted.

A samurai cat, a badger/cyclops, and a rhino came up to the bat and looked at my beloved tree.

I decided to go get me some spiritual food from above.

-Time skip until the afternoon-

When I came back, I was greeted with a lot of sweetie pies around my glorious tree.

"There is clearly NOTHING in this tree!" The samurai cat said and pushed some of the trees branches.

I flew toward him and made the wind hush out his precious cape.

"AAHH! My cape!" The cat said and ran after the cape.

"*gasp* there IS something in that tree!" A bat said.

The cat came back with his cape on.
"There's NOTHING in that tree! That was just the wind blowing away my cape!" The cat said.

I decided THAT was my limit. I decided to right something on the ground. I wrote 'Think again, green eyes...' on the ground and twisted the bat to look at it.

"*gasp!* it has sent an message!" The bat said and green eyes looked at it.

"Think again... GREEN EYES?! Well, how dare they! Don't they know I'm the hero of pure heart! Me! MAO MAO!" Mao Mao said.

I wrote down beside the 1st message, "Well, you should've at least have some thought to it"

The sweetie pies walked closer and the rhino laughed.

"Show your self! I wanna see your true form!" Mao Mao said and pulled out his sword.

I got out of my invisible state and showed myself.

"Hi there!" I said.

They all gasped while others screamed. I went up to the bat and kneeled down to her level.

"I'm impressed kid, I thought nobody would see through that tree..." I said.

Her eyes sparkled and smiled widely.
"I knew you were real!! I didn't have a doubt!" She said.

"Sorry, but I didn't quit catch your name yet..." I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"I'm Adorobat! It's a pleasure to meet you, Torbaclaun!" She said.

"Just call me Y/n. That's my real name, is this the disbeliever out of all these sweetie pies?" I asked and pointed to Mao Mao.

"Yeah, totally" the badger said from behind.

"That's Badgerclops behind Mao Mao" Adorobat said and pointed at her.

"Heh, well, it's getting late... I should probably go..." I said and faced the tree.

"You can sleep with us if you want" Mao Mao said behind me.

I turned back and gave him a bright smile.

"Thanks Mao Mao..."

I think he'll be my soulmate