3 animals, 1 love triangle pt.3

Your pov:
Me and Sonic were just talking about our other adventures to BC and Adorobat.

"Y/n was with me through all of those adventures, even when Tails was still not with us!" Sonic said.

"How is it going with the resistance right now?" BC asked.

"Everything is BORING! We have rebuild houses and taxes and what not... everything is a chore at our place right now.." Sonic said.

"But it's going pretty well for the most part" I said.

"What do you guys do for fun here?" Sonic asked, laying upside down on the couch.

"Nothing much, do some patrolling, put some bones in the bone collection Adorobat kept, get some groceries, fight monsters and/or the Sky pirates" Badgerclops said.

"That's sounds calm to me, well, except for the whole 'Put some bones in the bone collection" I said.

"You guys should check it out sometime, it's pretty impressive" Mao Mao said.

"Rather not..." BC whispered.

"How are you and Amy going along?" Adorobat asked.

I gagged a bit when she mention HER, name....
"Well, not quite well, she would try to make Blue blur here to be with her, but he always runs away from her" I said.

Sonic blushed when she mentioned his nickname.

After a while hour of talking, Me and Adorobat went outside to their dojo, or training course.

I pulled out a replica of a motor bug out of my bag, yes, I have a lot of storage in my bag.

"Why not we try spin dash first?" I asked.

"Aw, but I want to do the homing attack!" Adorobat whined.

"You can do it if you pass the spin dash first" I said and got down on my knees.

I looked back at the boys, who are still talking.

"Okay first, you have to go spikes" I said.

"How do you do that?" Adorobat asked.

"Like this" I said and put my arms on the floor.

"Oh okay, I'm spikey" Adorobat said.

"Now, think of going forward, roll with it and..." I said and spin dashed. I stopped and looked at Adorobat.

"Untuck and done!" I said.

Adorobat started dashing on the spot and spin dashed the motobug. She came up to me with sparkles eyes.

"I did it... I ACTUALLY did it!" Adorobat and squealed.

"Good job kid! Maybe one day, you could fight along with the resistance... you and your friends of course" I said.

(Who here thinks that was a mother and daughter bounding time? Because I do!
*crying on the inside*)

3rd person:
Sonic, Mao Mao and BC looked outside and smiled.

"She really is something, isn't she?" Sonic asked and blushed.

"You like her?" BC asked.

"Yup, since that day we met. I've fallen for her...." Sonic said.

"Heh, the race is on, hedgehog. Lets see who will claim her hart first...." Mao Mao thought.