3 animals, 1 love triangle

Requested by: @maomaofan
Your welcome

I were walking around Mobius, your home. I've been with your friends, Sonic and the gang, for a while but I wanted to search for a new place to explore. I've been to every village I know but I wanted to go further, so I told the gang that I was....

"Your going out of the city for a month?!" Sonic yelled.

Yeah....Sonic was my best friend at the time so it was a little scary at first.

"Yeah, I've been wanting to go out of the city and beat a different kind of enemy for days!" I said.

"Isn't Eggman enough? He's been launching every plan at us for a while and isn't that enough" Tails said calmly.

"That's the problem... everywhere we go....it's always eggman, Eggman, EGGMAN!!!" I yelled.

They went silent for a bit and some got of there seat since they didn't like me when I'm angry.

"Fine, you can go further out of town for a month but please be careful out there" Knuckles said since he's the commander.

I ran out of the HQ and packed my bag. My destination was Pure heart valley since I've never heard of that village yet.

And now here I am, standing by the entrance of Mobius.

"Hey, Y/n?" Someone asked from behind me.

I knew who voice was that and turned around, it was Sonic.

"I was thinking of coming with you on your little adventure since I've also been itching for a new area" he said and blushed a bit.

"No problem, we're best friends anyway so it's not a big deal" I said and got out a map.

"Where are you heading anyway?" He asked and walked up to me.

"Well, I was thinking of going to a village named Pure heart valley. It's not so far for me since I'm the fastest thing alive here" I said.

He coughed a bit getting my attention.

"Fine, 2nd fastest thing alive" I said and looked back at the map.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" He said.

I put away the map and looked at him. "Just 3 lefts and 2 rights. Or just follow me" I said and ran off.

"Hey! I didn't even got a head start!" He said and ran after me.

-time skip-

After a few breaks, we made it to the village.

"Huh, sure is nice here. That was a good pick" he said and walked into the village.

I followed Sonic and looked around awe-ing at the scenery.

"Who are these people here in Pure heart?" He asked me.

"There called sweetie pies. The people here in Pure heart" I said.

"Hehe, there like you but sweeter" he said.

"Thanks for the compliment" I smiled and blushed.

Then out of the blue (heh, get it?), came out a snake like person, a giraffe, an ostrich and a rat.

"Well, well, we'll what do we have here? A couple of tourists?" The snake said.

"More like heroes of resistance, thank you very much!" I said and got out my (f/w) (favorite weapon).

"Trusts us, we're not people that you wanna mess around with" Sonic said.

"Yeah, yeah, tell it to the boss, bluey!" The rat said.

"Step aside tourist, we got this!" Someone said from behind us.

Me and Sonic looked back and saw a badger/cyclops, a bat and a samurai cat.

They started charging at the snake and his gang and they started fighting.

Me and Sonic just looked there. I was observing while Sonic was looking there unamused.

"Alright, let the professionals got this" Sonic said and got a my lasso from my bag.

He wrapped it around the snake and his gang and tied them up.

"That's how you get a bad guy" he said and looked at me.

I nodded and kick attack the villains, making them fly away from the village.

"Classic move" I said and fussed bump Sonic.

"Thanks for taking care of them for us, there a pain in the neck sometimes, I'm Badgerclops by the way" Badgerclops said and waved.

"I'm Adorobat!" Adorobat said and landed on my shoulder.

Me and Sonic looked at the samurai cat, who was just standing there.

"The names Y/n and this here is my best friend, Sonic. We're from our hometown, Mobius" I said.

"Your the heroes of resistance I saw on the newspaper!" Adorobat said and pulled out the newspaper with me and Sonic.

"Yup, it's nice to you all and who's the samurai cat that's eyeing Y/n?" Sonic asked.

"Oh, that's Mao Mao, hero of pure heart. He's the sheriff that guards this place" Adorobat said.

"Hi, sorry to be rude back there" Mao Mao said.

"It's fine, we should be heading now. We gotta find a place to stay for a month" I said.

"Come with us! We have two extra beds back at our place!" Badgerclops said.

"Sweet! Thanks guys!" Sonic said.

"Aren't you the 2nd fastest thing alive?" Adorobat asked.

"Yup!" I answered.

"Cool! Can you take me home with your speed? I'll guide you to our headquarters" Adorobat said.

I put back my weapon in my bag and nodded. "Which way little fella?" I asked.

"Go straight, then take a left then a right" she said.

"Alright, you might wanna hang on tight" I warned her and started running in place.

She held onto my shoulder and nodded.

I ran past the dudes, leaving two dumbfounded except for Sonic.

"Hey, wait up!" Sonic shouted and followed me.

3rd person pov:

Mao Mao looked at where Sonic and Y/n headed and snapped back into reality.

"Wanna take the aerocycle?" He asked Badgerclops.

"Yup" Badgerclops answered.

Mao Mao and Badgerclops got on the aerocycle and flew back to the HQ

Part two anyone?