When he gets jealous

Sonic:
I was talking with some of my friends at a cafe near my house. One boy and two girls.
We were chit chatting for a bit until I saw Sonic in the distance.

"Hey Sonic! How are you?" I asked.

He sat down beside me. "Doing good, just catching up with some stuff.." he said.

"I thought you were the fastest thing alive?" G/f/n (guy friend name) said.

"You gotta slow down a bit for the important things in life, like being with your loved ones" He said and puts his arm around me. "That reminds me, me and my girl have a meeting with my friends, we can talk later. Okay? Okay, bye!" He said and ran off with me bridal style.

'Jealous much?'

Mao Mao:
I was walking with some of the villagers. Just talking about stuff, how things are, how there doing. Then I saw Mao Mao in the distance.

"Hey mittens! How you doing?" I asked.

He walked up to me and replied, "doing good, got some stuff here and there... what about you?" He asked.

"Just talking about some stuff here and there" I said.

"Shouldn't you two be together and all? You two are a couple, unless she's into one of us" Pinky said.

"That reminds me! We have trading today, come on Y/n. Lets get back to HQ" he said and started walking.

'A little jealous there?'