When He's drunk

Sonic: 

I was with the gang over at HQ, we were having fun. Talking about our adventures and life while eating. I was having some Pepsi with Amy, Cream, Tails, Rouge and Charmy. While Sonic, Knuckles, Vector, Espio, and Shadow have some beer.

I wasn't much of a alcoholic so I stayed on the safe side. After a while, We said our goodbyes and went back to my house with Sonic.

"Hey *hic* Y/n... Did anyone tell you your BeAuTiFul?~" Sonic said, walking beside me.

"Sonic, your drunk. Let's get you home before you cause any trouble" I said and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Whatever you ssay... Sugaer~" He said to me and walked with me.

'He's gonna have a major headache tomorrow.....'

Mao Mao:

Another day, another event from the king. This time it was more of a party than an actual fancy one.I was just watching the sweetie pies having  fun but then someone hugged me from behind.

"Heeeeyyy babbbee" Mao Mao said behind me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Immmmmmmmmmmmm ffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he said.

Badgerclops came up to me with Adorobat sleeping on his shoulder. "Lets get outta here, this place is getting a little lame" he said.

"ONE MORE!!" Mao Mao said.

"No more drinks for you mr." I said and picked him bridal style.

'I'll make sure he won't drink anymore drinks...'