Baby photos

Sonic:
I was going through some of Sonic's stuff in the attic. Then I stumbled upon his family photos.

"He wouldn't mind if I take a peek..." I said and looked through his family photos

After like a solid 5 minutes, I slammed the book shut and started walking down to the living room.

Sonic came up to me with a worried face.
"What happened?! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?" He asked.

I looked at him and sighed, calmly. "I'm just blessed on what I saw today..." I said walking away, leaving a confused hedgehog.

Mao Mao:
I was talking to BC in the bedroom. Like the Bro's we were, then he came up to a topic which seemed a little startling to me.

"Want me to show you Mao Mao's baby pics?" He said.

"Uhm sure! Why not?" I said and we headed to the attic.

We looked everywhere to find it and so we did.

It was SOOO Adorable! I could just hug him to death!

After we finished it, I came down stairs rushing to Mao Mao to give him a hug.

Leo:
I was just going through some old stuff until I stumbled upon a big book.

Splinter was with me so I came up to him and asked.
"Hey Pops, is this your family photo book?" I asked.

"Why yes, young one, that's where I put the photos of me and the turtles" Splinter said.

I opened the book and.... holy crap.... it's so Adorable!!!!! There really cute!!!!!

I closed the book and squealed a bit.

"They were really cute back then..." Splinter said.

"Is it okay if I bring this up in my room?" I asked.

"Sure, just don't tear any of those lectures" he said.

I went back, smiling.