||one||

[lowercase intended]

i held onto the sides of the toilet bowl as my stomach contracted once again. chunks of flower petals escaped my mouth, not even landing on the toilet bowl but on the marble floor of my bathroom.

flowers again?

this would be the tenth time this week. is this even normal? i've never eaten flowers petals, let alone a whole ass flower.

i flushed down the red petals before I cleaned myself up. once i was done cleaning up, i went to my room to grab my phone before heading towards the living room.

"are you alright, hana?" my mother walked towards me. "you look pale"

"i'm alright mom. just a bit under the weather" i gave her an assuring smile. "i'll call over soonyoung and wonwoo"

my mom nodded hesitantly before she proceeded to walk down the stairs, "i'll be at the clinic. call me if you need me okay?"

i nodded and went downstairs with her.

i sent wonwoo and soonyoung texts, telling them to come over before i placed my phone down.

i've been friends with wonwoo for as long as I can remember. soonyoung pretty much just stepped into our little world when we were in third grade and honestly, I don't know what i would be like if he didn't.

years later, they became trainees for pledis entertainment making them add ten more members to the once little circle.

soonyoung sees me as a sister while i, on the other hand, see him as something more.

soonyoung has his eyes on someone else, sadly. but it's alright, reciprocated or not, i still love him.

wow, I'm stupid

i sighed before i closed my eyes.

the door swang open making me open my eyes and jump out of the couch and scream.

"WE'RE HERE— oh, you're there. hi hana" soonyoung said before he ran towards me and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"hey, hana banana" wonwoo chuckled before he closed the door.

i pushed soonyoung off and hit his shoulder. hard.

"ouch" soonyoung glared at me but then it soon faded. "you look sick, hana"

"did you call us over to nurse you?" wonwoo asked as he made his way to the other couch. "not that I'm complaining"

"no, i called you guys over because I'm bored. and no, i'm not sick" i plopped myself onto the couch.

soonyoung followed and sat down beside me.

i took a moment to appreciate his beautiful face. his soft and straight yet messy hair was dyed blonde and his eyes were cutely slanted. his skin was smooth and fair, and his jawline defined despite his fluffy cheeks.

there was only one word i could use to describe him perfectly. beautiful.

he's prettier than me, that's totally unfair.

why do I have to love you?

i was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt a finger quickly land on my forehead.

"hana!" soonyoung shouted. "your staring scared me, i might actually have nightmares"

i put a hand on my forehead and glared at him, "you didn't have to flick my fucking forehead, stupid. i zoned out"