|| ten ||

i opened my eyes a bit and saw a bright ass lamp shining above me.

wow, that hurts my eyes.

"what the fuck, turn it off" i grumpily said as i struggled to open my eyes fully.

"he's awake!" somebody yelled.

"hyung?"

"hyung, are you alive?"

"soonyoung, can you hear us?"

i finally opened my eyes fully and saw my members.

"hana" was all i was able to say.

i smiled, thinking about everything she said to me. "don't worry, hana. i'll live my best life  for you"

"i thought i lost you too, soonyoung" wonwoo sighed and hugged me. "i– i thought i was going to lose two people at once"

i looked at his tear-stained face and he was a mess. his hair was messy and his eyes were swollen. he looked like he had been crying the whole time.

"hey, it's okay. i'm here now" i rubbed his back as he hugged me. "what happened to me?"

he pulled away, "they called it broken heart syndrome. damn, who knew a broken heart was actually dangerous"

"i feel good" i said and tried to sit up straight but failed. my body felt very weak, as if i just ran a marathon. "i take that back" i groaned, making everybody laugh.

they transported me into an actual hospital room since i'm going to have to stay in the hospital for a few days to recover.

the rest of my members had already gone home since it was late and they still have practice tomorrow morning. wonwoo however, chose to stay. things have been rough for us and there's a bunch of things we need to talk about.

"i met hana, you know?" i said to him with a smile.

"how was she?" he asked, sadness was clear in his voice.

"she seemed happy. she seemed at peace" i smiled, her image appeared in my head. "she was beautiful, as always"

"as much as i hate to admit it but our hana is never and was never ugly" wonwoo chuckled and i nodded. "it's sad how we never got to tell her how beautiful she actually is"

"i'm sure she knows" i rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. "she was confident"

"she gave me her flower necklace" wonwoo reached for his pocket and brought out a very familiar flower necklace.

"she gave me her flower ring too. it's in my wallet— yo, where the fucks my wallet" i panicked, realizing that i'm wearing a hospital gown and my wallet and phone were in my pocket.

"with me, brother" he pointed at his bag and i sighed in relief.

"her ring is too small for me so i'll probably just put it on a chain and wear it as a necklace" i shrugged. "do you still.. hate me?"

"i never hated you, soonyoung" he sighed. "it was wrong of me to say those things to you"

"i highkey deserved it, if you think about it"

wonwoo paused for a while and nodded slowly. "facts"

"i think i'm going to change my stage name, wonwoo"

"to what?" wonwoo asked.

"hoshi"

"you don't want tiger anymore?" wonwoo chuckled. "and why hoshi?"

"hana said it means star in Japanese. she could be lying though. i wouldn't be surprised if it actually means asshole or something" i shrugged.

"that's such a hana thing to do" wonwoo laughed. "wait, let me check"

he grabbed his phone and started typing. once he was done, he put his phone back into his pocket. "it actually means star"

i nodded and smiled. "hoshi it is"