||twelve||

hana impatiently paced back and forth, waiting for her older brother, wonwoo.

"i swear, i'm going to kill you, kwon wonwoo" she hissed as she brought her phone out and rang her brother.

"yah, kwon wonwoo. where the hell are you?! it's been an hour and i'm still waiting in the airport because your lazy ass—"

"I LOST MY DRIVER'S LICENSE OKAY?" her brother shouted from the line.

"you WHAT?" she screamed back, causing people to look at her but she couldn't care less. "i am not taking a cab, no way. i come home from LA after a long time and you don't even pick me up from the fucking airport?!"

"yah, stop speaking in english. i can only understand fifty percent of what you're saying, dumbass" wonwoo sassed. "don't worry, i asked my friend to pick you up"

"is it your hot tall friend? what was his name again— oh yeah, kim mingyu, was it? please tell me it's him. if it's not kim mingyu then i don't want it"

"you haven't even seen or talked to him in person" wonwoo mumbled.

"i see him in your pictures and my eyes tell me that he's a ten out of ten certified hottie" hana said as matter of factly.

"ew, hana. don't crush on my friends or call them hot" wonwoo disgustedly said.

she could imagine him scrunching his nose in disgust. she laughed at the image and shrugged it off.

"and no, he's not the one picking you up"

hana groaned in disatisfaction. "how about the model guy, is it him?"

"joshua? he's way older than you, dumbass and no not him"

"OOOHH, how about the white boy?"

"no, not him"

"the chinese guy?"

"there's two chinese guys"

"both will do"

"kwon hana!" her brother yelled, clearly frustrated.

hana just laughed. she always had fun making fun of her brother. "okay, okay. who's picking me up?"

"hoshi"

"hoshi?" she raised her eyebrows. "i've never heard of him"

"he's never heard of you either" he chucklef. "you haven't seen him even in pictures"

"is he hot?" she asked.

"can you like, not?" her brother sighed.

"is he, though?" she asked again.

"yes and he'll be there soon. his car is white, he has small eyes and red hair so you'll be able to tell if it's him. don't annoy him to death, bye"

just like that, her brother hung up, leaving her awkwardly standing in the pickup area of the airport.

after a while of waiting, she finally spotted the hoshi guy her brother talked about.

the guy was standing beside a white car and had red hair. only his back was facing her.

okay, his back looks hot. let's hope that his front is as hot as his back.

she waddled towards the boy, struggling to drag her heavy luggage bad.

she tapped on his back and smiled. "hi, are you hoshi?"

the guy turned around, "yes, i—"

he stopped talking once he faced her completely.