Chef

Gotta love Chef Hatchet. He's iconic. You can't have the show without him (I guess the writers didn't get that memo though, because he's hardly in All Stars and Pahkitew Island)

TDI: Chef was great in this season. A big part of the show, but he was mostly just Chris' scary friend who made terrible food. He was still great though. I love when he looked at Noah and said "scrawny kid, hand me your plate." The way he talked about the beef testicles also made me laugh a lot when I was younger (I fucking hate that they censor it on Netflix and change it to "meatballs"). His fight scene with Izzy in "Hide and be Sneaky" was also hilarious. He was also part of the reason why "Basic Straining" was such a good episode (although I almost forget that he was the main host of that episode because I associate that episode with Duncan and Courtney). Oh, and his fairy dance in "The Big Sleep."

TDA: This was Chef's best season imo. He was more than just a sidekick and became his own character. Even though it was in the end of the season, "Mutiny on the Soundstage" was Chef's best episode in the series. Back to the beginning though. He was a prominent part of the first two episodes, playing the roles of both the monster and the alien. He had more great moments with Izzy. Izzy wasn't the main contestant he interacted with this season. Chef and DJ's alliance was such a good plotline. Chef's "tough love" towards DJ was pretty fucking funny because of what a softie DJ is. Watching him try ro "turn DJ into a man" was great. I wish that could've lasted longer.

TDWT: Chef was still great in this season. He flew the plane instead of cooking. He still appeared a lot and was hilarious. He made the confessions that Heather, Alejandro, and Cody had while next to him SO funny. When he interrupted Heather to call Alejandro "deliciously seductive" and say that he's a "pretty good looking kid" I DIED. The way he got flustered when Alejandro complimented his flying was mad funny. It was also mad funny when he was talking to Cody about falling into the Statue of Liberty's titties and said "what a way to go." I also loved his little tap dancing scene in the "Oui My Friends" song was great. His alliance with Blaineley wasn't bad, but it was so short lived and it doesn't live up to his alliance with DJ in the previous season.

TDROTI: Chef was still great this season. He was a big part of every elimination with the Toxic Marshmallow of Loserdom. He had two big episodes where he was a very big part. Grand Chef Auto, which was fucking hilarious because of Chef and Eat, Puke, and be Wary which was also great because of Chef. The Dork Hunter was fucking hilarious.

TDAS: I believe this was the season where Chef started losing screen time. He did seem to appear a lot still, but had a lot less lines than in previous seasons. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall a scene that happened in the dining hall this season other than in the episode we don't talk about (I don't want to say the name of the episode because it's too painful, but it's the ice cream episode, for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about). The only Chef scene I can recall is in the finale when he was shooting at Mike and Zoey. It was really funny when he shot Mike and then said he was "just cleaning it and it went off." Oh, and then the island sunk. Didn't he dress as a parrot in this season too? Or am I making that up?

TDPI: He had a role in the premiere when he was shooting tennis balls, but I don't remember anything else he did this season. That's so sad.

If Ridonculous Race season 2 ever happens, CHRIS AND CHEF NEED TO BE A TEAM