Zoey

I like Zoey. Her complete dependence on Mike was a bit annoying sometimes, but I still like her. Plus, like I said about Courtney, she's dummy thicc.

TDROTI: She was a sweet girl for most of the season who completely depended on Mike. As I said in Mike's chapter, they basically started the show as a couple. She also always expected Mike to drop everything he was doing to help her. It was sweet that she still liked him, despite his illness. Then he  gave her that necklace (btw, who has a necklace with a picture of their face? Mike, apparently). Then when it broke, Commando Zoey was born. I didn't really like Commando Zoey. She was an asshole to my boys Lightning and Cameron. It also came out of nowhere. If we saw Zoey gradually reach her breaking point, that would have been different, but we didn't. She went from being completely normal Zoey to snapping.

TDAS: Zoey was definitely better this season. She still had Commando Zoey's skills, which made her a better competitor. Rather than being a damsel in distress this season, she was actually trying to save Mike. She didn't really try because there was nothing she could've done, but she kept him around to keep an eye on him. Now that I think about it, they should have just voted him out. Mal probably would be more likely to go away outside of a competitive environment. Anyways, back to Zoey. She was a beast. She won the majority of the individual immunity challenges. She built a friendship with Gwen that had nothing to do with Mike. They did an okay job at making her a more individual character, but at the end of the day her biggest flaw is still that she wouldn't work on a season without Mike. Their characters can't even function on different teams than one another. Even after Mike was eliminated in the previous season, she still talked about him all the time. Back to TDAS. I've said this before, and I'll keep saying it: I prefer Zoey's ending. She was in the entire competition and earned her way to the finale. Mal carried Mike to the end. Go Zoey!

I feel like it seems like I hate Zoey, but I definitely don't. I promise. Zoey is a really good character.