Noah

I fucking love Noah. If it weren't for the Ridonculous Race, he  would be my favorite character (I'll get to that). Instead, he just has to settle for second.

TDI: Although, he wasn't around for very long, he was still fucking hilarious. His lack of effort and attempts at enthusiasm in Dodgebrawl were hilarious. I would complain about him being eliminated here, but I would've voted his ass out too. He was also one of the main characters in Haute Camp-ture and I loved that. Not only did it show his cheering again from the dodge ball challenge, but it music in the background to make it seem like he wasn't being sarcastic. It also went back to the scene where he kissed Cody's ear and that was funny. Just gonna kill everyone's dreams here: NoCo will never happen. Get over it.

TDWT: This season was what made Noah so great. He put in more effort in challenges, he was still witty and funny, and he had his friendship with Owen. Those two are so funny together (which is why they were brought back for RR). He was also the first person to realize that Alejandro was evil (other than Heather, but she always knew that), so go Noah. Now, I know you're all expecting this because I've talked about this in many chapters before this. HIS ELIMINATION THIS SEASON WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT! HIS TEAM WON THE FUCKING CHALLENGE BUT CHRIS GAVE THE WIN TO THE FUCKING AMAZONS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT MOTHERFUCKING DUNCAN BACK! NOAH AND OWEN DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO, SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THEY LOSE?! AHJHIQADKSAHUKHDDSHVNJIHYGSQAJHDXYGICBJH! Sorry about that. Lost my cool a bit there. As I was saying, Noah's elimination this season was very unfair because of the fact that him and Owen technically won the challenge.

RR: When the first episode of RR was leaked, I was ecstatic to see Noah and Owen. I still enjoyed them, but Noah went downhill as a character. I don't hate his relationship with Emma, but they turned Noah into a little bitch. He's supposed to be dry and sarcastic, not smiley and unable to talk. The fact that he was so broken when Emma temporarily dumped him was fucking pathetic too. Oh, and don't get me started on the fact that he wasn't even upset about being eliminated. He just wanted to get his dick wet (or I guess his mouth) and was just happy to get kissed. Horny fucker. I had high hopes that there would be another season of TD or RR because of what Noah said when they were eliminated (the thing about being asked to be on the next season of--), but that's never gonna happen. Rip.