Tyler

I fucking love Tyler. There was a point in time where he was in my top 5 favorite characters. He's probably top 10 at least now, but I couldn't even tell you anything past my top 3 tbh.

TDI: Tyler wasn't around for very long, but I still liked him a lot this season. It doesn't hurt him that Phobia Factor is one of my favorite episodes. Personally though, it doesn't make that much sense that he was eliminated in this episode from a narrative sense. His relationship with Lindsay was just starting, and it's not like he did that much worse than Courtney and Bridgette in the challenges. In fact, he actually did what he was told. He sat in the chicken coop. His elimination wasn't unfair, as it was a vote and not something bullshit, but he should have gotten that point. Just saying. Wait, I just talked about that episode. Tyler was good throughout the other episodes he was in too. One of my favorite moments from this season was in Dodgebrawl (which is another one of my favorite episodes) when he said "we're gonna bring the dinner to the table, and then we're gonna eat it!" It was funny that he sucked at sports.

TDWT: This season is kind of the season that really defined multiple characters who were eliminated early in TDI. Justin got that treatment in TDA, but Tyler, along with Ezekiel (kind of), Noah, and Cody, got that this season. Tyler was mad funny this season. I really like that he wanted to name the team "Team #1 and #2." If you listen closely when they're naming the teams, that's what Tyler said. Anyways, TDWT Tyler was great. Him trying to get Lindsay to remember him was funny. It was also funny when he told Noah that he didn't have a pen when Noah told him to make a mental note. His love and loyalty towards Lindsay is just sweet. I also loved how he was a total punching bag in Aftermath: Aftermayhem. EXTREEEEEEME!!! Love Tyler.