Chapter 1

Colby Brock thought so highly of his boyfriend at the time, said boyfriend made him believe he was so incredibly in love. Brennen Taylor coned the brunette into thinking he'd be by his side forever, never leaving him and always being there for him.

Something made Colby believe this, regretting it in the end of course but not realizing the lies he's been fed. Brennen always felt a little off to Colby, but he was just too caught up in the whirlwind of love to see that.

As time went on, Brennen's attention slowly drifted away from Colby. He just saw it as him taking time to hang out with friends or family even, that sadly though was not the case.

Colby once found a pair of women's panties in Brennen's room, when Brennen repeatedly told the brunette he had no idea where they came from Colby eventually gave in and apologized for acting out. I'm sure we all know the truth behind the story. Colby might've even known too, but he couldn't get past the thought of being alone so he shrugged it off.

Brennen became rude to Colby over time, telling him to fuck off or making him do things for him. He'd taken Colby's first kiss, and even his virginity. That was the exact thing Brennen wanted, and once he got it he'd make sure Colby knew he didn't want him anymore.

He'd snuck pictures of Colby lying in his bed naked, not exposing his lower half but making it very clear what they had just done. Colby was called easy, a slut, a whore, and so much more that destroyed him and made his sophomore year a living hell.

The jocks, including Brennen, would laugh at him and yell out provocative names to him in the hallways. Everyone around would laugh and even record it, not caring that Colby ran away crying.

That's when Colby had stopped eating, soon his lightly tanned skin turned a sickly pale, dark rings formed around his eyes, his collarbones along with his ribs, the bones in his arms and legs began showing in an unhealthy manner.

He'd made friends- Elton, Corey, Devyn, Jake, and Katrina. They hoped they'd be able to help and get his to start eating eventually but that didn't happen.

The jocks didn't stop messing with Colby, it didn't help his mental health at all and even kept him from getting better. When his friends were around, Brennen and his friends would take the teasing and bullying lightly. It was when Colby was alone that things would be worse.

Now in his senior year of high school, his sickly looking body remains sad at the look of it. His friends stuck by his side and ensured they'd be there through thick and thin.

Colby just wished his pain would cease, and he'd find the happiness he longs for.