Chapter 9

After a month of Sam and Colby being together, Colby's gained 7 more pounds. He now weighs 113 pounds, the doctor's said it's still very low and unhealthy but their proud he's gotten it up.

Sam and Colby laid on Sam's bed in his room, they cuddled up to each other with arms wrapped around each other's body. "Sam?" The blonde hummed as a response, "I forgot to tell you, I uhm, gained more.."

"That's amazing, how much?" Sam asked, moving to look at Colby as he had a big smile on his face.

"Only three, but 116 pounds as of now." Colby said, a smile plastered on his face. He laid back down on Sam's chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"I'm proud of you." Sam said, kissing the brunettes hair. Colby lifted his head and swung a leg over Sam so he was now straddling him, leaning down he connected their lips into a kiss. Colby rocked his hips softly, Sam squeezed Colby's shirt in his fist to refrain from moaning. Sam began feeling himself grow hard in his pants, "C-Colby we should stop.."

Colby ignored him, reattaching their lips and moving his hips slightly harder. Sam just kissed back and curled his toes as he held back moans, Colby's lips moved down to his neck and began sucking to leave
marks. Sam was now fully hard, he knew Colby had to've known.

"B-Baby, come on.." Sam tried again to stop him, but he knew if Colby continued then he clearly wanted it. Colby's hands dropped to the hem of Sam's shirt, pushing his hands under it and tracing his abs as he lifted Sam's shirt, it got to his chest before he sat off and allowed Colby to fully remove it.

Colby moved his lips down Sam's chest and to his v-line, as he sucked and left more marks on Sam's stomach he undid his pants and pulled them down to reveal his hard member under his boxers. He climbed back up Sam's body and kissed him more before Sam flipped them so he was on top. "Are you sure you want this?"

Nodding Colby smiled up at Sam, "I'm sure." Sam just kissed Colby sweetly and took his shirt off, Colby though wrapped his arms around his small, frail body and tried to hide it. Sam grabbed Colby's hand, and placed them around his neck, Colby gripped Sam's neck and allowed his body to be exposed.

Sam kissed his neck, doing as he did and leaving marks. Taking off Colby's pants to show his member was hard as well, he took Colby's boxers off and kept his lips to his neck. His hand began moving down Colby's chest, then stomach.

Panic rose in Colby, his heart began racing and his breath hitched till a panic attack arose. "W-Wait, wait I-I can't-" His tried catching his breath but failed, Sam grabbed his own joggers and pulled them on Colby before pulling him into his lap and cradling him. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Colby cried.

"Do not be sorry, it's okay. I promise you it's okay, it doesn't matter baby." Once Colby was calmed down more, Sam laid him down and pulled on a different pair of joggers before laying next to the brunette.

"S-Sam, can you h-hand me my shirt?" Colby asked, he felt self-conscious and vulnerable without a shirt on. When Sam handed him one, he pulled it on and laid back down to be taken into Sam's arms.

•••

Two more months passed, Sam and Colby stayed together through the time and remained strong. There was one point that Brennen kissed Colby in the school bathroom and told Sam he wanted it, before lashing out he talked to Colby and confirmed it was unwanted. Sam tried fighting Brennen, but Colby made sure that didn't happen.

Now weighing 120 pounds, Colby felt overwhelmed with joy when his bones no longer popped from his body. His cheeks were full, as well as his chest, stomach, arms and legs. His skin was less pale but had yet to have the tan glow again, his eyes lost the sunken in look he ate full meals throughout the day.