Lovebirds

Yeji POV

"5,6,7,8." Ryujin's voice rang out as we continued the choreography for our new dance. It was just the five of us in the studio and we were practicing non stop.

Time Skip (3 hours later) 

We continued dancing late into the night, not stopping until the next morning. I laid down on the floor panting heavily. 

Ryujin noticed and came over bringing with her a water bottle. "Here you go." She said extending her hand to me. "Thank you." I said breathlessly. She chuckled and sat beside me. I looked at her and noticed her hair was slightly covering her face. 

Reaching out, I grabbed it and tucked it softly behind her ear. She turned to me and we held eye contact. 

"Y-your hair." I said stuttering. "Thank you." She smiled at me. 

"Hey Lovebirds! Stop staring! Let's go eat!" Yuna yelled at us making us snap our heads away from each other blushing. "YAH! Don't disrespect your unnies you evil maknae." I said getting up and chasing after Yuna who was fleeing from me laughing. 

I caught her outside the studio and back hugged her dragging her back to the entrance with me to wait with Lia for Ryujin and Chaeryoung. 

"Unnie." Yuna whispered softly. "Yes Yuna?" I answered over her shoulder. "Do you like Ryujin unnie?" I stood frozen in my spot unable to answer her. "You do don't you?" She said as disconnected herself from me turning around to look at me. "I-i..." I stuttered. 

She smiled at me warmly. "It's ok. We actually think you two would look cute together." She reassured me. "Thank yo- wait we!?" I said shocked. "All of you think so?!" She nodded innocently. 

"It's not that hard to see unnie. BOTH of you wear your heart on you sleeves." She stated. 

"Also you know we're all queer here." She said chuckling. "Ya. Wait...do you like someone?" I asked her. She blushed and subtly looked at Lia signaling she can't tell me. "Ohhh. You should go for it." I told her teasingly. "You think so!?" She asked me blushing. 

"Of course. Go. Now." I said pushing her to where Lia stood. "Wait what! Bu-" I cut her off. "No buts. Go." 

She walked over to Lia and not long after they started talking they kissed. "YES!!" I shouted with joy. 

"What's going on unnie?" I heard behind me. Turning around I saw Chaeryoung and Ryujin standing there. I motioned to Yuna and Lia kissing and their eyes widened. 

"OMG our maknae has a girlfriend!!" Ryujin shouted excitedly running to me. "I know!" I shouted back as we jumped up and down in excitement.

"Did you do this?" she asked me putting her arm around my shoulder. I shrugged. "I gave Yuna a shove. The rest was up to her and Lia." I said grinning.

"Yah! Lovebirds. Come on I'm hungry." Ryujin yelled. I laughed as Lia and Yuna blushed when she called them that. "That's what you get for calling us that Yuna." Me and Ryujin said in unison. 

"She's not wrong though." Chaeryoung spoke up. Me and Ryujin blushed and looked away from each other as the three girls smirked. 

"L-let's go eat." Ryujin managed to say. "Ya. Good idea." I said as we hurried away from the others. "Hey! Wait up. We're hungry too." They shouted after us as we ran away laughing. 

"Last one there has to pay!" I shouted at them as me and Ryujin sped up hurrying to the restaurant.

Time skip to the restaurant.

"That's not fair. You guys got so much food." Chaeryoung whined as we sat down. Yup she lost the race. 

"That's what you get." I teased her smirking. She sighed and we began eating. 

"Yours looks so good Yeji." Ryujin looked at mine hungrily. "Want some?" I said earning a nod in response. "Here." I fed her some of my food. 

"Mmm. That's good." She said satisfied. We turned back to see the other three looking at us in disbelief. "What?" We responded innocently. 

"You guys are hopeless." Lia said making us blush for the third time that night. 

 TO BE CONTINUED

Word count: 684 

A/N: I hope you all enjoy my newest fanfic. I have finished school so it will be much easier for me to upload more often. <3 

cute itzy pics for you. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.