Not Enough Time

One month

4 weeks

30 days

720 hours 

Still not enough time to spend with you. 

Not enough time to fix what we've broken and make the most of what's left. 

Not enough time before you leave. 

Not enough time to tell you what I should have told you sooner. 

Not enough time to truly show you how I feel.

By the time I will tell you and show you, it will be too late. 

Because we won't have had enough time. 

Thoughts were spiraling through my head as I recalled our conversation on the balcony last night. 

Why Ryujin? Why did you lie? Why are you leaving me?

I slid down the gray wall of the practice room silently sobbing. Everything I'd kept in since last night came out as I hit the floor pulling my knees to my chest and resting my head there. 

My tears staining my sweatpants as I remained curled up on the floor crying uncontrollably. 

I heard the door open but I couldn't bring myself to look up afraid of who's eyes I'd meet. 

"Yeji! Oh my god!" Lia. Not Ryujin. Lia. I slowly raised my head to see her worried gaze as she scanned me for any injuries. 

"Yeji! What's wrong?" As she asked me that question, I merely cried harder as the girl took me in her arms, rubbing my back comfortingly. 

"It's okay Yeji. I'm here." She whispered softly in my ear stroking my hair as my breathing became more controlled. 

She pulled away and looked me in the eye as she ran her thumb across my cheek wiping my tears. "She told you." She stated. It wasn't a question. 

I nodded somberly, the memory bringing my tears back to my eyes. "I'm sorry Yeji. I know what Ryujin means to you." 

She pulled me back into a hug as I nuzzled my head deeper into the crook of her shoulder. 

"YAH! That's MY girlfriend unnie!" Looking up, I see Yuna standing in the doorway pouting. "Someone's jealous." I said teasingly glancing at Lia smirking. 

Me and Lia were pulled away from each other as the maknae took her girlfriend in her arms. "My girlfriend." She said pointedly. I chuckled before nodding slightly showing her I understood. 

I smiled watching the two lovers interact and flirt with each other. My smile faded softly as I remembered what Yuna said one night. 

Flashback

She smiled at me warmly. "It's ok. We actually think you two would look cute together." She reassured me. "Thank yo- wait we!?" I said shocked. "All of you think so?!" She nodded innocently.

"It's not that hard to see unnie. BOTH of you wear your heart on you sleeves." She stated. 

End of Flashback

Is that what me and Ryujin could have been? Lovers? Did she like me too? Then why would she leave me? 

I shook the thoughts from my head turning my attention back to the couple standing before me. 

"Ok you two. Not every one here is in a relationship so break it up and let's head to lunch." I said jokingly at the two girls. 

"Why? Don't you wannabe our third wheel?" Lia said grinning as she slung an arm over my shoulder.