Be in Love

(A/N: this is kInD oF a filler chapter. there's not much important stuff in this chapter. Yeji and Ryujin have a mildly serious important talk at the end but other than that it's not really plot moving. sorry :( okay love yall )

Gowon POV

The two girls laid together on the couch, bodies pressed together tightly. 

"Hurry unnie," I whispered being careful not to disturb the sleeping couple. 

"If they wake up, we're dead." Chuu's voice rang out as she leaned closer with her phone. 

"Quiet!" Vivi whisper-yelled, making the two of us go silent.

"Are you done yet, Chuu?" I asked as quietly as I could. 

The said girl nods vigorously. "Yeah, I got plenty."

"Okay let's go." 

The two girls snuggled closer together on the couch, oblivious to the chaos in front of them. 

"They're so freaking adorable." 

"I know right. Makes me feel single." 

"Unnie, what are you doing?" A voice rang out making all of us freeze in our tracks.

We looked towards the couch to see Ryujin staring at us intently. 

"Umm Ryujin, hey!" Chuu said nervously.

"..."

Unable to muster up an excuse, Chuu jabbed her elbow into my ribcage putting the attention on me as I coughed abruptly.

"Oh! yeah- ummm... w- we were just passing by to get some water." I stuttered out making the others mentally facepalm. 

Really, Gowon!? Water???

"Then why did you guys just come from the kitchen?" Ryujin asked smirking. I felt my face heat up out of embarrassment and mentally cringed knowing I was probably red as a tomato. 

Her eyes settled on the phone in Chuu's hand. "Chuu can I borrow your phone real quick?" 

"wh-what? oh uh no it-it's uh no no-sorry." 

She stood up and Chuu released an animal-like squeal before bolting, screaming at the top of her lungs as Ryujin chased her. 

Somehow all this commotion didn't wake up the girl still laying on the couch, her arms wrapped around a pillow in place of her girlfriend who currently was tackling poor Chuu to the ground.

"wanna go get lunch?" Vivi asked me. "yeah sounds good." I said and with that, we left leaving behind the chaos. 

Time Skip brought to you by Itzy's new show

"Baby?" Ryujin asked me as I finished putting my clothes away. dhsjfjksdsdjsf her pet names are gonna kill me one day UwU

"Hmm?" I asked my eyes focused on the pile.

"How long are you planning on staying here?" she asked me, making me freeze. 

"I...don't know. I hadn't thought about that." I replied sitting on the bed to face her. "I just wanted to see you so I booked a flight and came. I didn't really plan much else." I said to her. 

"Well, this workshop won't last forever but two years is a long time. not that I don't love that you're here, I love it but I don't know what we're gonna do for two years here." Ryujin said sitting next to me.

"Well, I don't know how long I'd stay here because I still have to go back to Korea soon. you have a reason to be here. you have the workshop, you have a commitment. I just came here out of impulse." I said to her. 

"You know...I don't have to stay for the full two years." She said surprising me.

"Wait what?! I thought that's what this was, a two-year workshop that you were invited to and accepted. what do you mean you don't have to stay the full two years???" 

"Well, if I've completed the minimum number of hours, practices, and shown improvement and potential in my dancing, I am allowed to finish early." She explained to me.

"..."

I tackled her in a big bear hug sending us to the floor. 

"Woah Yeji, careful!" She laughed as I squeezed her tightly never wanting to let go.

"I'm just happy that we can be together maybe sooner than I thought," I said snuggling my face into her neck. 

"Me too love, me too." 

Forgetting about the numerous bags and clothes spread throughout the room, we drifted off to sleep in each others arms. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

word count: 694 

Hi yall sorry this was a bad chapter :) hope you enjoyed it and I'll do my best to make the next one better. <3