Nobody Like You

Ryujin POV

"One more time from the top okay?" Haseul called out as we nodded in response.

These past two weeks have been amazing. After getting to know the members of Loona, I've gotten close to all of them. They see me as their little sister and I've grown to love them the same way.

Since I joined the team, I've gotten better at dance and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience in America so far.

But there's something missing.

Not something. Someone.

Yeji.

I miss her so much and I'm honestly mad at myself. Mad for leaving her. But also mad for not doing anything when we were at the airport. I left without saying what I really wanted to say. And I regret it.

"Good job guys! We have the rest of the day off and don't forget our extra practice tomorrow morning." Haseul announced as we finished our dance.

"Thank you unnie!" I said as I exited the practice room with Heejin and Hyunjin by my side.

Name: Kim Hyunjin Age: 19Place of Birth: Jeonju, North Jeolla Province, South Korea

Name: Kim Hyunjin
Age: 19
Place of Birth: Jeonju, North Jeolla Province, South Korea.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush/GF: Heejin (they have been dating for two months. Ship name is 2jin.)

"Hey, Hyunjin unnie?" I asked softly, the said girl turning towards me.

"Yes?"

"Is there anywhere I should go while I'm in L.A.? Any cool places to see?" I asked making the two girls grin mischievously.

"Change out of your dance clothes and meet us in the lobby. You have 10 minutes." Hyunjin responded before running away, pulling her girlfriend with her.

"Okay?" I answered, slightly confused at her instructions.

What does she have in mind?

While I was confused at Hyunjin's words, I did as she asked changing quickly and making my way down to the lobby to meet them.

(Her outfit)