Not a chapter! Please READ!

Hello. This is not a chapter but I felt the need to say this because so much is going on right now. 

I noticed I actually have quite a few readers in Poland but even if I didn't this needs to be said. 

For anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about, let me explain. I don't have all the facts so if I miss something, I am sorry but I will do my best.

In Poland, the government is trying to ban abortion and make it illegal. People took to the streets to protest and the government keeps delaying the official ban because of this. 

To all the women in Poland, I am so incredibly sorry for what you are having to deal with. It is your body, your choice and no one should try to change that. 

You are standing up, you are fighting back and that is so admirable and inspiring. As a girl myself, I am outraged but what I feel is probably nothing compared to what you all must be feeling. 

You are all so incredibly beautiful. You are strong. You are powerful. And no one can stop you. 

Women deserve the right to do what they want with their own bodies and what Poland is doing is not right. 

YOUR BODY.

YOUR CHOICE. 

PLEASE SPREAD THIS NEWS AND SUPPORT ALL THE WOMEN IN POLAND WHO ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO ARE PROTESTING ALONGSIDE THEM. 

I WISH THE BEST FOR ALL OF YOU. 

THANK YOU.