1

"Fuck ahh~" an brunette moaned as he
calm down from his highs.

"Hell, that was amazing." The raven haired boy grinned, while taking off his condom, throwing it away in the dustbin.

The brunette just chuckled, got up and cleaned himself and started wearing his clothes.

The raven haired boy frowned, grabbing the boy's fragile wrist, stopping him from what he was doing.

"Where are you doing?" The raven boy asked, frowning at the younger's reactions.

"What do you think? Of course going back. She's coming back today." The brunette scoffed, pulling away his wrist from the elder's grip.

"Ain't you gonna stay tonight with me?" The raven asked, hoping for others to stay.

"My mom will be home soon. I've to leave before she comes."

"Tae, please stay, let's cuddle tog- " Sungjae cut off by sarcastic giggles that were coming from Taehyung's mouth.

"Aww, my Jae babe, you know that I don't like these kinds of shits."

"But I like you Tae so mu-"

"Listen here, I've cleared you from the start that I only fuck ,no feeling attached. No, because I don't like you in that way." Taehyung reminded him.

"It's been 3 months and you haven't seen anyone other than me. I know you like me too but you don't wanna-"

"I am here with you because you fucks me nice and good. And also I'm loyal when I'm receiving pleasure. Focus on one person at a time" Taehyung said in annoyance and ready to leave the room.

"Why is this hard for you to understand? When we agreed on this already then why are you pushing that on my face? You know what? I'm done!" Taehyung said in a pissed voice. He wasn't backing away from saying his mind. He has always been like this. Keeps clear to see and loud to hear.

"W-what do you mean?" Sungjae asked with a heavy heart. He was obviously going through the hurt he wasn't ready for.

"That means that we won't see each other from now on. So yeah goodbye. I can't do this anymore. You won't stop rubbing yourself on me." Taehyung said with bitterness laced in his words, shut the door harshly and made his way towards the out of house gate.

On the other hand, Sungjae broke down in tears. No one could handle heart break easily and just like that. He knew very well what Taehyung told him when they first met in the bar.

Both fucked that night, both liked so Taehyung made a deal with him labelled as only fuck, no feelings. But Sungjae has developed feelings for him in these three months.But falling for him for his mistake. Every mistake has a price to pay.

He has fallen for the beauty Taehyung has, he has fallen for the smile Taehyung has, he has fallen for his curves, his eyes, his lips, everything.

Taehyung also knew that Sungjae started getting feelings for him that wasn't hard for him to figure out when Sungjae started spoiling him with gifts, gentle kisses, gentle sex.

Taehyung did remind him again only fuck,no feelings but seemed like that was too late.

Taehyung groaned as his phone rang. He knew who that was and he was right.

Sungjae was calling him and he sighed and blocked his number. He drove towards his house

Taehyung doesn't like relationships and all. He thinks it's just a waste of time. He believes in living life, fuck around.

He just love sex and it's nothing wrong in it. He loves when dick bottom ups in his ass. He is far away from love.

"Shit! today's day is not lucky for me, I think. Well fuck." Taehyung mumbled under his breath as he saw her mother's car parked in the garage.

Taehyung sat there for a few minutes, thinking about how to sneak into the house without getting caught.

Taehyung's mother, Miss Kim; a beautiful, successful woman, single parent and Korea's top fashion designer.

Taehyung's father, Joon Gi Kim; successful man, CEO of the biggest software company. They both got divorce because Taehyung's father became abusive as he found out that Taehyung was gay. His hatred and homophobic behaviour made Taehyung's teenage life miserable. He never felt what it is like to be loved by a man, loved by his own father.

Taehyung's most of the teenage time went into turmoil and blamed himself for being like this, blaming himself for the reason his parents split. It was a blaming cycle every time. Although he ignores it now. But when something triggers him. He needs his release.

Taehyung's mother couldn't see her husband abusing his only son mentally and physically as well. Leaving Taehyung behind in the house was nerve racking for her. Anything could happen if Taehyung was left alone in the house.

Miss Kim tried to sue her husband which led to a huge debt between his mom and dad. His dad being powerful and having a strong connection got away with it. In this process Taehyung and Miss Kim went through hell.

But his mother was always with him, in his thick and thin. He loves her so he never let her know that he fucks around. He didn't even realise when sex became his copping machanism. Unconsciously he grew attachment with sex. Those scars that were left behind, never getting the right treatment, made him more dependent on sexual intercourse.

His subconscious mind started find comfort and passion through sexual intercourse. He felt like it was the only thing when he felt the most loved, powerful, every inch of him being caressed, cherished, given proper and focused attention.

He knew it was not what his mother would expect from him but it has become his coping mechanism. His brain wanted to cope with the indelible hurt, heartache, and abusive memories. His brain demanded comfort, love and intense passion, to feel secure. And that was something he had come across.

"I guess, I'll have to lie again." Taehyung mumbled and took a deep breath, came out from his car and led his way to the house.

He rang the bell and one maid opened it and greeted, he just nodded with a forced smile.

He looked here and there but his blood froze as he saw his mother standing in front of him, holding a phone near her ear, glaring at him and listening to the call.

"Kim Taehyung!" Miss. Kim shouted after cutting the phone

"Shit!"

______________________________________

Notes!!

Chapters will be edited. Recommend to re read to prevent misunderstanding.

Thank you for your kind support.