9

A deep breath left from those pink lips as he eyed guests that were in front of him, sitting on the dining table, eating dinner like high people like they were.

The black haired boy wasn't liking that. He never liked too many people. He always wanted to be alone or surrounded by someone whom he loved.

"Ah, that's such a great young man. Your son is really brilliant." An old man complimented the boy's father Jeon Yong who smiled at the old man.

"So Jungkook, how was your experience in the UK ?" Jung Hyun, an old man, asked to blacked haired boy who was sitting across from him.

"That was a nice uncle. I learned a lot of things." Black haired boy- Jeon Jungkook said, smiling fakely at his uncle.

Jeon Jungkook was the son of a rich Jeon family. After spending his 8 years studying business in the UK, Jungkook came back. Came back to what? Same rush life and everything happening quick.

All he wanted was to sleep. It wasn't the first day for him here and his parents arranged to gather with close family members. Why is everything always so fast and quick for him? Did he ever rest? Did he ever find time to figure out his hobbies or what he really wanted to do? Well, the straight answer is no.

Jungkook groaned internally as he thought about tomorrow's party that was planned to announce him as a new CEO for Jeon.Corp. and as his birthday celebration too.

The family relatives kept on their own gossip. Jungkook felt more lonely.

"Excuse me, I have to prepare for tomorrow's party.'' Jungkook said, lying everything was prepared, he just wanted to sleep.

"Sure baby," Mrs. Jeon smiled at her son who smiled back. Going towards his room not before pecking Mrs Jeon's cheek.

Jungkook smiled and bowed to his uncle and aunt and made his way towards his room.

Jungkook sighed as he reached into his room. He smiled at the sweet memories he made with him in his room. He went towards the night stand drawer, took out a picture and looked at it.

Jungkook looked at the picture,not knowing when his eyes got teary and rolled down his cheeks. He kissed the picture and pulled it close to his chest.

"I miss you," Jungkook silently cried remembering those moments. He lay down on his bed still holding the picture close to his heart.

He didn't even realise when he went into deep slumber.

_

'Gosh, it's so crowded here,' Jungkook cursed as he came down from the stairs, wearing those casual, tight, formal black suits.

He smiled fakely, saying 'thank yous' to everyone who was wishing him birthday wishes and congratulating.

"My big boy,happy birthday baby. I am so proud of you." Mrs. Jeon said, hugging his son who hugged back, with a smile.

"Thank you, mom." Jungkook returned the smile. He admired his mom. Most of his life decisions were made by her mom but those decisions were never wrong. But letting his mom to take control of every decision he had right to make just made him clueless about himself.

No doubt, his mom was the sweetest, kindest lady ever but unconsciously, just to make his future bright, she made decisions for him. And Jungkook,also unconsciously followed them because this is the best he could do just to provide his family everything that his elder brother was so keen to provide.

He will do everything just as his brother wanted. He will do it, just for him. That was the only way he ever felt close to his brother.

"Happy birthday son and I wish you best of luck soon to be CEO." Mr. Jeon said, patting his son's back who smiled and said 'thank you.'