13

Another update because someone pissed me off in comments. Saying hook ups are criminal offence and kids are learning bad stuff from my ff but has r*pe and dv type of books in their own library. Jesus Christ ppl these days
━♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook and Taehyung both made their way back downstairs.

They both knew what to do next. They both can't deny the giddiness they felt to think about marriage and stuff. It's always about the vibes and aura that makes people connect together in a way that is hard to ignore.

"Ah! Jungkook, Miss Kim said that we should arrange the marriage a little late."Mrs Jeon said with a pleasant smile.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other. They just asked for some private discussion over this. Taehyung's face palmed mentally. Jungkook was spitting facts. Legit facts bro.

"Mom but I don't wanna marry Jungkook." Taehyung said with a small voice, taking everyone by surprise.

"And I also don't wanna marry Taehyung." Jungkook said as well. He didn't mind marrying Taehyung. But he needed some rest. He couldn't handle so many things. He would rather like to know him better before proposing something like this. 

He worked his ass off in his studies. When he came back there was a party for his birthday the next day and on the same day he was announced as CEO of the company. Too much to handle at the same time.

He didn't even breathe properly after coming back to his hometown and his parents decided to throw such a big responsibility.

He got it, after his elder brother's death his parents looked up to him and wanted him to be the perfect son. But this made him feel suffocating and pressured.

He was never into relationships but sometimes hookups were good to blow off some stress but truth be told he never felt the need to love someone or loved by someone.

His brother was the only one who understood him thoroughly but after losing him he felt he lost his other half. He still hasn't fully recovered from his death but seems like his parents did already.

"What are you saying Tae?" Miss Kim asked, looking at his son in disbelief.

Taehyung was about to speak but Mrs Jeon spoke.

"I get it, Jungkook , that everything is so fast and you may feel pressured by us. But I want your best. Tae is best for you.The way you act I dont think so you'll love someone or have any plan to get married. And so as for you Tae as your mom told me. This is beneficial for you both and as well for us."

"It's better to have someone rather than waiting. You both can't just spend life hooking up. Everyone needs someone by their side at some point. And as Miss Kim said about late weddings I totally agree and pleased that she knows it must be hard for you both to get used to each other."

"We want you both to marry because we know what we are doing. After you both are married at least we will be at some ease, knowing you both are settled down. You both can take your time and get used to each other. But as far as I know you both are very comfortable with each other. It won't be hard for you both to be friends and everything starts with friendship. isn't it ?" Mrs Jeon said with a calm voice. Okay they both were not expecting their sexual life would be mentioned like this. Both Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't look at each other.

"Mrs Jeo-" Taehyung was about to deny their theory but got cut off soon after.

"And Tae, I think Jungkook is better for you and you promised you'll do as I say and you know everything I do is just for your happiness." Miss Kim also calmly stated.