3

Miss Kim glared at her son but sighed after seeing the other was guilty of his actions.

Her eyes turned soft. She couldn't see her son like this. She couldn't let her son ruin his life.

"You know Tae, that's not good. It'll create complexions in your pregnancy and can harm you as well. You know this very well. Seriously you are putting yourself and your future babies in harm just for sex." Miss Kim said, still shocked that her son was taking birth control pills just for random fuck.

Birth pills aren't harmful but if you are taking them frequently without consulting the doctor and knowing that you could have possible chances of abnormal pregnancy it puts you at risk.

It is not common as it was for a boy to be born with both reproductive organs, many complications in pregnancy can occur easily as well.

"I a-am sorry, mom." Taehyung said while looking down, sniffing.

"You are going to see a doctor tomorrow. I'll book the appointment." Miss Kim demanded.

"And yeah, you are not going anywhere from now on we still have some things to clear." Miss Kim said.

"B-but mo-"

"Taehyung," his mother glared at him, making him shut his mouth.

"You'll do as I've told you to do. understand!"

"Yes mom," Taehyung sighed. There's no way he'd win from his mother.

"Now go to your room and rest. It's getting late and we'll finish this tomorrow."

Taehyung just nodded and said "good night" to his mother and went towards his room.

Miss Kim signed tiredly. She wasn't accepting this. She was already tired from the business trip and a lot of work and now this.

She looked over the picture that was framed in a beautiful handmade flowery frame.

She smiled, that wass a picture of Tae when he was 12 year old. In the picture , Taehyung was making a peace sign with his hand and smiling brightly towards the camera.

"What have you become?" Miss Kim whispered under her breath as she remembered the bubbly, cheerful Taehyung while caressing the picture gently.

Miss Kim knew that it all happened after his father started abusing Taehyung. After that Taehyung became a distant and quiet boy. He never got to feel what it's like to be loved by a man, by his father.

Taehyung likes cross dressing sometimes, his mother knew that but she supported him but one day Mr Kim found out about Taehyung even cross dressing. He started beating him, calling him by names, calling him disgrace to the family.

He was already torturing him physically, emotionally and verbally for being his true self, and him cross dressing was fuel to fire.

She loved her ex husband but not more than her son. She wasn't able to accept the terrible treatment that Taehyung was receiving. Taehyung was being punished for something he didn't deserve.

So she got divorce. It took alot of fits and fights to get his dad agree to giving her divorce. 

It was rough for her to go through all that. She was fighting with someone who was powerful but she was determined to punish his husband for everything he had done wrong to the poor boy.

It was a huge step for her but her motherly instinct went on protection mode. To save her son, she was ready to take a bullet.

She understands that deep down Taehyung wants someone who will treat him with love he deserves, with all the care.

But after receiving such brutal treatment from his own father he became such an isolated and secretive personality.

He was now less cheerful. He doesn't trust anyone easily. She knows her son like an open book but sometimes it's hard to figure out what's going on in his mind.

Tears roll down her cheeks as she remembers her family moments together.

"I've to do something." With that she wipes her tears and calls a certain number. She knew Taehyung would never let anyone come close to him. Whatever she was about to do, prolly wouldn't be the idol deal for Taehyung.

"Hello, yeah, that's me again. Can you come to my house tomorrow at 5 P.M?"

"Yeah I wanna talk."

"hmm okay great."

With that she cut the call and lay down tiredly on her bed. She prays for only good for her son. She doesn't want her son to become a walking dead human with no feelings.

Although Taehyung was close to her, he didn't share anything related to his relationships or interaction with people for dating purposes. He had a small circle of friends whom she knew as well.

It makes sense why Taehyung went on relying on people for pleasure only. His trauma wouldn't let him see them as a potential companion for him. Intercourse had become a coping mechanism for him but it also gave him a sense of pleasure mentally as well that he had such a hold over people.