8

"Bitch, fucker, dumbass, dick head,p-"

"wow wow! Tae, chill." Jimin tried to calm down Taehyung who was continually throwing stones in the lake and cursing someone.

Well, Taehyung decided to meet Jimin at their favourite lake where they first met when they were small kids.

Jimin was confused about why Taehyung suddenly started cursing and getting so angry.

"That fucking bubble gum is getting married." Taehyung said angrily, disguised in his voice.

Jimin rose up his perfect eyebrow and looked at Taehyung with such an expression. He knows about whom Taehyung was talking about.

"How do you know?" Jimin asked.

"Don't tell me you still stalk that fucker," Jimin said and glared at Taehyung who shifted in his seat and slowly looked at Jimin's angry face,fisting his cute small hands.Taehyung smiled nervously and shrugged.

"You little fucker how many do I have to tell you that don't waste your time on that fucker. He was in your past. Why are you hurting yourself huh? Why can't you just let him go? Why are you like this ?'' Jimin snapped at his best friend and grabbed his ear.

Jimin was so done with him. Taehyung still hadn't let go of his ex, Bogum. Not like he was in love with him, no. It was the hate, disguise that he had for him.

Taehyung stalked his first "love", first kiss, first whom he gave his virginity to and his first heartbreak. But now Taehyung was becoming like him, or maybe became like him because he's so emotionally numb, all he could think was to let out his frustration and he knows very well how to do that. The frustration of never being able to understand his own emotions.

Well, let's go to his flashback Bogum, which was Taehyung's first school crush slash first boyfriend slash first heartbreak. They had been in a relationship for one year. Bogum was a fuck boy and jimin warned him not to let him in his life but he was stubborn. Bogum always insisted on having physical interaction. Bogum broke up with him after having sex with him that broke Taehyung more. He was already depressed the way his dad was treating him and he found some love and care from Bogum and Bogum left him after using him.

Taehyung teared up as he remembered how hard his days and nights were. He moved on, well not properly and found comfort in lust.

Jimin sighed and hugged his best friend who was now crying. Fuck he doesn't know why he get so emotional over shitty things when he didn't even do anything.

"Tae, please, don't let him hover you. I told you so many times but you never listened to me."

"I'm sorry, Jimin. It's just, it's not like I still love him. Fuck that shit but I'm still stunned with everything he did. He could have said it and get it but it frustrates me. " Taehyung mumbled, sniffing.

"It's okay, Tae but just stop stalking him and wasting your time over him. It's not like he's gonna come back to you and apologise or take any accountability. Heck he doesn't even know how much you struggled back then because of him then why are you crying over someone who can't appreciate you, who didn't even know how much you loved him. He didn't deserve you. You are so beautiful, angel like a baby, you deserve better and I'm damn sure you're gonna find someone who's gonna love you to the moon and back." Jimin said, still hugging Taehyung, swaying their bodies.

"I don't even know what it's like to be loved by someone. Sure, I've got friends, you and mom but it's confusing you know. I can't figure out my own emotions. " Taehyung muffled with a small voice.

"I think you should visit therapist Taehyung. No bullshit but you really need to ground yourself, take a moment and try to figure out. You don't even wanna figure out what you feel on a daily basis. Saying nothing is wrong when clearly something is up, is like cheating with yourself." Jimin said in a soft voice, trying his best to make Taehyung understand.

"Now, for example, just because you hid the garbage somewhere in your room doesn't mean it's gone. It will stink, more garbage will pile and in the end you'd be swimming in it. Brain is exactly like that and you need to clear that garbage slash negative emotions before you swim in it and drown." Jimin said with dramatic hand gestures.

"That's so dramatic"

"But it's true and such a good example I've given to you. If you still can't figure your shit out then you don't have a brain." Jimin said, crossing his arms, trying to put some weight in his words.

"Then what do I have?"

"Dustbin for garbage." Jimin said with an emotionless face. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh.

"I swear to god, leave hyung and marry me" Taehyung suggested with wiggling eyebrows .

"Sure ask him. Before you could finish your sentence. He'd make you vanish." Jimin said, adding dramatic puff sounds.

Before any further conversation could continue, Taehyung's phone rang.

"Hello, yes mom. Yeah,okay. Yeah bye." Taehyung cut the call and looked at Jimin who was smiling lightly at him.

"Mom is calling, she wants to talk about something," Taehyung said, pulling away from the hug.

"Okay, I'll drop you," Jimin suggested and Taehyung nodded.

-

"Good evening sir," one maid greeted as Taehyung entered the house.

"Good evening sera. Where's mom?" Taehyung asked, smiling.

"She's in the library," Sara said and excused herself after receiving thank you from taehyung.

Taehyung went towards their small library and knocked on the door, going in as he heard her come in.

"Hey mom," Taehyung smiled and went towards his mother, kissing his cheek.

"Hey baby. How are you?" Miss Kim asked.

"I'm fine mom."

"Did you see your reports?" Miss Kim asked.

"No I haven't. W-why? What happened?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Nothing, I saw in your reports and.."

"And?"

"Everything is fine but Mr Kim said that you may feel the complexes or problems in future." Miss Kim said, not wanting to fresh the topic again. Taehyung shifted in his nervousness.

"Anyway. Do you remember Jeon Yuri Sung?"Miss Kim asked. Taehyung's eyes lit up and nodded with a boxy smile.

"Yes I do." Taehyung said, remembering his favourite aunt who spoiled him with lots of love and care when he was a kid. But the Jeon family moved away from town and Mrs. Jeon wasn't able to come to visit Taehyung.

"Yes, their son is coming back from England after 8 years,"Miss Kim explained.

"Who?" Taehyung asked because as far as he knew Jeon's family had two sons although he didn't meet them or neither he never went to Jeon's household. Not to mention, he also wasn't told that one son of theirs was deceased.

Not to sound dramatic but Taehyung never met Jeons kids. He might have played with them during his childhood but after Jeons moved out, he never met them.

"Jeon Jungkook," Miss Kim said, without thinking about it.

"And Yuri wants me to bring you along. " Miss Kim said.

"Of course, I will." Taehyung cheered with a smile. Miss Kim smiled back.

"It's his birthday too." Miss Kim informed me.

"So when is the party?"

"It's tomorrow."

"Oh my god, mom, you informed me now seriously." Taehyung whined that there were lots of things he had to arrange. Miss Kim chuckled at her son's whines.

"Go you have a lot of clothes. You can wear anything. Just please be ready on time '' Miss Kim informed because she knows his son always takes a lot of time to get ready.

"Yeah, I will mom," Taehyung said and dashed away from the room.