12

"He was so hot like a man. How can anyone be so hot? arghh" Taehyung babbled about his interaction two days ago with Jeon Jungkook over the phone.

"Oh gosh, Taehyung you say this to every hot guy and you've been ranting about this since the day you came back from that party." Jimin snorted back.

"But Jiminie, he has something you know. He's cute and hot at the same time. If I wasn't bound to the promise that I made, I probably would have gotten that dick up my ass." Taehyung said, rolling over his bed.

"Lord, your need jesus. You're so nasty." Jimin said but chuckled in the end as he heard Taehyung's whines.

"But he was so hot. I can't wait to meet him again. You know, Jiminie, he cried when I asked about his brother. He was looking like such a soft and emotional guy like he always hides his feelings in. Like his body is owo but his face is uwu, especially when he cries. He looked so broken. I couldn't help but gave him a hug." Taehyung mumbled softly, looking up to the ceiling, thinking about Jungkook's broken face.

"Situations sometimes change the person Tae, maybe his brother's death changed him." Jimin said.

Taehyung did ask his mother about Jungkook's brother. Both of them were twins but in the car accident Jungkook lost his brother. That's all he got from his mother.

"Yeah, well how's you and hyung?" Taehyung asked, changing the subject.

"We both are fine. He went to office after fucking the heck out of me." Jimin said.

"Do you really think I needed that TMI? You know my life is going just fine without knowing that before coming to me you just got banged." Taehyung cried, making Jimin laugh.

"Jiminie, I'll call you later. I think mom is back." Taehyung said, cutting the phone after saying bye to Jimin.

Taehyung made his way down to the living area from where he heard noises.

Taehyung's breath stuck in his throat as he saw familiar faces.

"Oh, Tae, come here baby." Miss. Kim called out for Taehyung as she spotted him standing near the staircase.

Jungkook's head snapped towards Taehyung who was wearing a simple shirt with buggy pajamas but still was looking decent. Okay, God had to take his precious to make someone like Taehyung who could pull off any outfit. Jungkook bet he would look sexy wearing a sack as well.

They both made eye contact but Taehyung was the one who broke.

"I'm sorry for not informing you about Jeon's arrival. ''Miss Kim smiled sheepishly at Taehyung who just smiled, assuring his mother.

"Ah Tae," Mrs. Jeon smiled and hugged Taehyung who hugged back with the same affection. Taehyung bowed to Mr.jeon but Mr. Jeon hugged him instead.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who looked back and both smiled at each other while nodding their heads.

"Take a seat beside Jungkook. We have something important to discuss with you two." Miss Kim stated. Taehyung frowned as well as Jungkook.

"You know that me and your mom are business partners right?" Mrs Jeon started, receiving a nod from Taehyung. Carefully checking the waters before fully going in. She doesn't know how to start such a big conversation.

She shifted in her seat and cleared her throat before saying anything.

"Me and your mom, we both are friends too. What should I say?" Mrs.Jeon fiddled with her fingers, searching for the correct words. She didn't want to upset Taehyung and let alone her son as well. This was something they decided among themselves.