2

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Miss Kim shouted, everyone flinched at the sudden outburst.

Miss Kim is known as a very calm and peace loving lady but if she gets angry that means the matter is serious.

"Shit!" Taehyung cursed, gulping as he felt his soul leaving from his body.

"Come in my room now!" Miss Kim said, anger laced in her voice. She marched towards her room.

Taehyung cleaned his sweat from his forehead. He was praying for good only.  What if's playing in his mind as he thought about possibilities about his mother's sudden volcano outburst.

It was obvious that his mother wants his future to be bright and away from any controversy. He was afraid that his mom might find something that he wasn't ready for his mom to know.

Once he was in front of her room. He knocked, receiving harsh, cold come in.

He went in and saw his mother standing near the window, looking out at the night sky.

"What am I hearing Taehyung?" His mother asked in an angry but calm voice.

"W-what m-mom?" Taehyung questioned, hoping that his mother didn't find out that he fucks around.

"What? Seriously, Kim taehyung! You are asking me what?" Miss Kim said, facing him, her face red with anger as she glared at her son. She was disappointed to say the least.

"I-I d-don't know mom wh-"

"What did you do with Sungjae?" His mother asked while cutting him in mid sentence. He flinched at the choice of words. He apparently didn't do anything. He was clear from the start.

His eyes widened as he heard his so-called fling's name.

"H-how?" Taehyung asked, his heart shrinking as he heard this.

"He called me. He told me everything. He was crying.'' She said with a blank face and angry voice.

"M-mom, there's nothing between him and me, that was just a one time thing with him only. He's making up stories by himself." Taehyung lied, tried to save his ass.

Because that wasn't the truth he's fucking around from past two years. Which was miraculous how he was able to keep up with flings without getting pregnant or his mom without finding out about it until now.

Yes, you heard it right. Taehyung was the rarest case, born with both healthy and full functional reproductive organs. So it was possible for him to get pregnant. Which could be dangerous because he was not aware what this might lead to, if everything would work out just fine. He was scared himself.

"Do you really think I'd believe you? I received calls three-four months ago but I decided to ignore them. I thought someone was messing up as people usually do for attention or money but this time Sungjae called me".

"H-how do you know him?" Taehyung asked, dodging of his mother's questions.

"That motherfucker." Taehyung cursed Sungjae, because he didn't tell him about having any interactions with his mother.

If he had known he would never let him even come near to him.

"He's the son of my special friend. When he called me he was such a crying mess. Why did you do this huh? Tell me,why?" She asked as she took steps towards Taehyung.

"I-I he- yes I agreed that I broke his heart but I don't have any feelings for him mom."

"Then why did you even let him come close to you, not even Sungjae. You go around every stranger. How could you do this Taehyung and everything aside, do you ever think twice before doing all of this? Do you even know how dangerous it can be?" His mother said in an angry voice. She doesn't care about what she was saying. She just doesn't want her son to regret his decisions for quick pleasure.

Taehyung said nothing. He just looked down as tears poured out from his eyes, rolling down his cheeks. It was hard for him to express what he really felt and why he would do this regardless knowing the dangers.

Miss Kim sighed, face palmed. She looked over at her son. Taehyung is a very fragile boy who gets hurt easily by harsh words that come out from his close one's.

He felt hurt when he heard the angry words his mother said to him. He knew that's his fault also. But choice of words left him shivering with hurt.

Miss Kim hugged her son, rubbing his back to soothe him. Taehyung has already gone through enough violence and abuse. She can't hurt her son anymore.

"Tae, honey, that's not good. You know how dangerous it can be. And I don't want any harm to you as well." Miss Kim said with a pained and broken voice.

"I-am sorry mom" Taehyung sobbed in his mother's arms.

"You can get pregnant, Taehyung. You are born with this rare gift. You can't throw it away just like that. We are not aware if you got pregnant what outcomes would be."

"I used protection and took p-pills too. I was very careful with the choice of people." Taehyung said, trying to justify his doing to his mother with the best he could.

Miss Kim gasped, widening her eyes and she looked down at her son with disbelief.

She was shocked and scared at the same time, thinking about negative outcomes. She doesn't know why Taehyung did this and why he has been doing this but this is not good.